標題: Cheap Jerseys From China yesterday
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
發表於 2018-3-31 05:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Diligent work by ranks of ‘D’ Division has led three members of a seven man gang confessing to carrying out two recent robberies in the district.The men were part of a gang that tortured and threatened to kill a Pouderoyen, West Bank Demerara (WBD) family before escaping with a quantity of household items on Thursday.Commander Stephen Mansell confirmed last evening that apart from the Pouderoyen robbery, the men also claimed responsibility for a recent robbery on the Church’s Restaurant on the west side.The men also implicated another suspect who they claimed was the mastermind of the entire operation.Kaieteur news understands that the suspects are mostly from city areas like Riverview and North Ruimveldt.The Guyana Police Force in a statement, yesterday,Cheap NFL Jerseys, said that using all their investigative skills,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, ranks from the West Demerara Criminal Investigations Department were arrest the suspects.The men will soon be charged and placed before the court.Last Thursday’s robbery occurred some time around 20:30 hrs at Lot 82 Pouderoyen.The men tortured the family of three for a long period with a gun, cutlasses, a piece of wood and a knife.In the end, they escaped with $25,000, the family’s pot, silverware, clothes, two generators, two gas bottles, gold rings,Cheap Jerseys From China, a brush-cutter, two television sets and other articles.The residents, Andy Sukhram, his wife, Esardei and their son, Andrew were bound and gagged.According to reports, five men entered the family’s home through the back door.Andy Sukhram explained that he, his wife and son were in the yard filling up water to take to the upper flat of the home.“My son left to go upstairs to make tea and then we went up when he finished. We just pulled in the door because we still had to go back downstairs. I picked up the phone to make a call and then the door fly open and all five bandits entered the house,” Sukhram recalled.He added that when the men stormed into his house, they demanded that everyone lie on the floor.“They were cursing all the time and were demanding money and jewelry. I tell them that I am a poor man and I don’t have any sort of money but they were tumbling and torturing us all the time,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale,” a devastated Sukhram noted.According to the father, he explained to the men that he works at the Demerara Distillers Limited (DDL) and does not work for a lot of money.“While the five of them were upstairs with us, it had more men downstairs because we could have hear them talking and moving around in the yard,Jerseys NFL Cheap,” Sukhram said.With a teary eye, Sukhram said that it took him a while to purchase the items the men stole. “I have a contented wife. If we want something, we would save until we come up with the money and then buy it. We don’t steal anything from anyone; we work hard for what we want.Kaieteur News was told that one of the armed men told the family that he spent time in jail before and if they did not hand over their valuables,Wholesale Jerseys, he is not scared to go back to prison.“One of them was smoking in the house and my wife tell him that she suffers from Asthma and he walked up to her and blow the smoke in her face. They put a gun to my son’s head and had the shears to all our neck.”According to Andrew Sukhram, one of the men showed him a blade and told him that he would slice Esardel’s neck with it and be the first to ever do such a thing in Guyana.The men escaped in a tinted white Toyota 212.