標題: Nike Air Max Tn Shoes For Men Sale 1417
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2017-10-24 11:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Jackson knows there are those doubting the team's plan, wondering why the Browns would so easily part with Haden, a two-time Pro Bowler who was hurt most of last season. Or why the team would only carry four cornerbacks. Or why Cleveland would sign QB Josh Woodrum, who has already been with the Ravens, Bills, Giants, Colts and Bears after going undrafted in 2016.
Also, the team threw away quarterback Brock Osweiler, who will still be paid the majority of his $16 million contract despite re-signing with Denver.
Also, Jackson singled out "promising" quarterback DeShone Kizer, who will make his first start Sunday against Cleveland's fiercest rival.
It was the latest tumult for a Browns organization going through the pains of a stripped-to-the-studs rebuilding project that has no completion date in sight.
The plethora of moves gives the appearance that Cleveland's front office is more focused on developing than winning.
"This is where we are," he said Monday,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys, following another tumultuous week for the Browns. "This is the situation we are in, and I think we are moving forward. I think things have gotten better, I really do."
NOTES: OG Joel Bitonio (knee) said he will practice this week and expects to play in the opener. Bitonio was stung by Greco's release. "He was kind of a mentor to me and a good friend," Bitonio said. "Anytime you see a guy like that leave, it was tough for me. That was one of the tougher cuts, but you understand it is a business." ... Jackson said having four QBs could be "temporary." He hasn't decided yet if Cody Kessler or Kevin Hogan will back up Kizer. ... The Browns also placed rookie OL Rod Johnson (knee) on injured reserve. The fifth-round pick got hurt in Thursday's exhibition at Chicago. ... Cleveland claimed rookie OL Zach Banner off waivers from Indianapolis. The 6-8, 360-pound Banner was a fourth-round pick after starting 38 games at Southern Cal. ... LB B.J. Bello and OL Travis Averill were signed to the practice squad and DB Ed Reynolds II was released from injured reserve.
"If we can keep growing him and getting better and keep surrounding him with more tools and more guys that will give him opportunities, I think that is what it is all about," Jackson said.

He's got only four cornerbacks, a new wide receiver with blazing speed but brittle hands, and a locker room still reeling after two popular players got cut last week.
Problems, for sure.
On top of that, the rival Pittsburgh Steelers are coming to town for the opener.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Browns coach Hue Jackson has four quarterbacks, including a rookie starter,China Jerseys Wholesale, and not one has an NFL win on his resume.
Jackson disagrees.
But following last week's win at Chicago,http://www.airmaxfantasy.us.com/Air-Max-95-Nike-Air-Max/, Jackson said he felt "something special" was building with his team. He got more specific about his feelings, saying the Browns have a better, stronger roster with "a defense that has a chance to be really good."
And while Jackson may have healthy disagreements with vice president of football operations Sashi Brown on some things, he doesn't doubt the team's top decision maker and his staff isn't trying to win.
"Honestly, this is always about winning," he said. "I don't know any other way to do it. I think our players see it that way, too. We come out here every day and go into these meetings with one thing in mind: let's win and let's find a way to win. That is not going to change. I understand where you are coming from and what it looks like,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, but I think every day everything we do is built toward winning. There is no other way you can do this."
"I don't think that they have any other agenda," Jackson said. "I know sometimes when you look at transactions and all those things, but I think there is a plan and a purpose to what we are doing and I think we are getting there."
"I think that is how you start to build a team. I have watched what we have done in free agency with the offensive line and defensive line,Wholesale Jerseys. Those things are positives for our football team."
But after enduring a 1-15 first season in Cleveland, Jackson isn't flustered or fearful. Just focused.
The Browns went 4-0 in the exhibition season, a perfect run that prompted a local clothing company to make "Undefeated Preseason Champs" T-shirts.
Jackson understands the outside perception of his team isn't positive. After all, last week alone the Browns j