標題: Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China 11558
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
發表於 2017-10-24 09:39 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
McAdoo gained some unwanted attention wearing a suit that was too big when he was introduced as the head coach,NFL Jerseys Cheap.
McAdoo said he loves calling plays,Cheap Air Jordan Shoes, so it would be no surprise if he continued doing it. His former mentor in Green Bay, Mike McCarthy, has long been the head coach and called the offensive plays.

The Giants (6-10) lost six games either in the fourth quarter or overtime last season in missing the playoffs for the fourth straight year.
McAdoo indicated the right side of his offensive line is not set,Cheap Nike Huarache Shoes. He said guard John Jerry will fight to retain the guard spot and that Marshall Newhouse played well at tackle last season,Cheap Nike Air Force One Shoes.
Speaking at the coaches breakfast at the NFL owners meeting in Boca Raton, Fla., McAdoo seemed to indicate that he had made a decision on the play calling, but that he was keeping it quiet for now.
"When defensive coaches get an opportunity to be coaches, it's a little different. I think they may have to spend a little more time preparing themselves for the game management part of things. Being in the same room as the quarterback for years, I think that part of it comes natural."
On a silly note, McAdoo said he was working with a company to provide clothes this season and that Hall of Famer Michael Strahan and current receiver Victor Cruz were helping him pick clothes.
"We're going to meet, as we iron it out, it's either going to be on Saturday mornings or Friday afternoons, depending on the schedule, and make sure we're on the same page going into the game, and we're seeing the same things as the game develops," McAdoo said.
"At one point in time in Green Bay he had the ball in his hand a little bit just learning to snap, so he does have some flexibility for a veteran, which is nice to have," McAdoo said.
One option would be for the Giants to move Justin Pugh back to right tackle, which was his spot until being switched to left guard last season.
"I think as an offensive play caller, you're part of game management right from jump street; it's a natural part of things," McAdoo said.
"It seems like he's motivated, he has a chip on his shoulder, he's going to have his legs underneath him. He's going to have an offseason and a training camp under his belt. What he went through last year, for him to jump in and be as disruptive as he was says a lot about him."
New York made major offseason moves in free agency to help Steve Spagnuolo's unit by signing defensive end Olivier Vernon, defensive tackle Damon Harrison, cornerback Janoris Jenkins and middle linebacker Keenan Robinson. Defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul also was re-signed for a year and should be better playing with his fireworks-damaged right hand.
"We're glad to have Marshall back. He's a smart guy who's played a lot of football and he has some flexibility there. He's just not a right tackle, he can play on the left side and he can play inside as well.
Whether the Giants will need a game-management team remains to be seen. Most of the late-game meltdowns resulted because the defense was the worst in the league and it could not stop opponents.
McAdoo intends to form a game-management committee to make the team more productive at the end of the first half and to close out games in the fourth quarter.
"He came in and signed, sat down across the desk from me, and I really liked the look in his eye," McAdoo said of Pierre-Paul.
NEW YORK (AP) — Ben McAdoo isn't saying whether he will continue to call the offensive plays for the New York Giants.
The choice seeming will come down to either McAdoo,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who has called the plays the past two seasons as the offensive coordinator under Tom Coughlin, or new coordinator Mike Sullivan who took over the role when McAdoo became the head coach in January.