標題: Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit 2017 13289
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
發表於 2017-10-22 10:23 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I'll have plenty of time come Monday, Mularkey said. "I know something's going to happen, and we'll find out more about it then."
Defensive tackle Sammie Hill,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, given Wednesday off to rest his surgically repaired right knee, missed Friday's practice with a foot injury. He is questionable. Also, linebacker Wesley Woodyard was out Friday due to illness but was listed as probable. Fullback Jalston Fowler (toe) practiced Friday and also is probable.
Mularkey took over when Ken Whisenhunt was fired after a 1-6 start this season, and he currently is 2-6. Mularkey plans to keep running the team until he hears something different.
It also will be Mike Mularkey's last game as Tennessee's interim coach, and the Titans might have a different coaching staff once Sunday's contest is over. Mularkey and his assistants will try to salvage one more win before learning whether they will be back next season.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans will be without three starters Sunday in their season finale in Indianapolis.
A decision could come as early as Monday. For now,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, Mularkey is focused only on Sunday's game against the Colts.
"The staff knows we're all going to come in here on Monday. I'm going to remain the head coach until I'm told otherwise," Mularkey said. "We've got a plan for the week, really for the beginning of the week,Cheap Jerseys USA, and then the coaches are going to take some time off,Cheap NCAA Jerseys, and we're going to move forward that way."

The Titans already announced Wednesday that rookie quarterback Marcus Mariota wouldn't play against the Colts because of his sprained right knee. On Friday, Mularkey announced wide receiver Kendall Wright (left knee) and left tackle Taylor Lewan (concussion) also would miss Sunday's game.
Wright re-injured his left knee in last week's to the Texans,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, spraining his medial collateral ligament for the second time this season. Lewan still has not been cleared from the league's concussion protocol after being hurt early in last week's game.
Safety Michael Griffin was limited for the third straight day with a foot injury, but Mularkey said Griffin should be able to play for the Titans (3-12).