標題: Nike Shox Men Clearance 12129
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2017-10-22 04:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
In the affidavit, first published by TV station KXAS, Crowley said she and Manziel had a confrontation in his hotel room around 1:45 a.m. Jan. 30. Crowley accused Manziel of throwing her onto his bed after the two discussed him "being with a girl who had caused us problems in the past."
DALLAS (AP) — Johnny Manziel's ex-girlfriend said in an affidavit the Cleveland Browns quarterback hit her so hard during a late-night confrontation she lost hearing in one ear.
Manziel's attorney, Bradley Beckworth, did not return a phone message Monday. Crowley's attorney, Kathy Kinser, declined to comment.
"Fearful for my life, I hit (Manziel) several times, hoping I could back out of the car," she said in the affidavit, adding Manziel "threw me off of him and I hit my head on the car window and I fell into the passenger floorboard."
Crowley said she tried to leave, but he restrained her and led her downstairs to the valet,Cheap Jerseys USA, where he directed her to his car. She said the valet disregarded her pleas for help.
She accused him of chasing her down, throwing her back into the car and hitting her left ear.
Crowley detailed the alleged attack as part of proceedings to obtain a protective order against Manziel,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, who is under criminal investigation on allegations of domestic violence.
Colleen Crowley's affidavit, published online Monday, says Manziel dragged her into a car last month after she tried to get away from him. Crowley accused Manziel of striking her in her left ear.
Manziel, a Heisman Trophy winner whose professional career has been marred by headlines about his drinking and other personal issues, is expected to be cut by the Browns next month.
Police have said they drove to Fort Worth,Blank Chile Jersey, where they continued arguing before Manziel fled on foot.
Crowley and Manziel eventually made it to her vehicle in front of a Dallas bar,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, her affidavit says. Manziel allegedly got into the driver's seat of her car and started to back out of the spot. She said she opened her door and jumped out, trying to hide.
Crowley spoke to Dallas police on Friday,Nike NFL Jerseys China, and shortly afterward, authorities announced they were investigating a domestic violence complaint against Manziel.