標題: Wholesale Jerseys 14264
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
發表於 2017-10-22 01:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The botched kicks proved contagious as Janikowski hit the upright again on Oakland's ensuing possession on a 49-yard field goal try,Nike Free Run Shoes Clearance.
The Raiders then forced a punt and were driving to make it a two-score game when Carr tried to make something out of nothing and it cost him. He tried to throw the ball away to avoid a sack, but was hit on the play and the ball went right to Mauga, who rumbled 65 yards to the 2 on the return.
The game turned odd late in the third quarter after the Raiders took a 20-14 lead on a 5-yard TD pass from Carr to Lee Smith. But Sebastian Janikowski hit the upright on the extra point, ending a streak of 225 straight makes.
"It was a whole lot more than I expected," said Peters, who gave the ball from his interception to his mother. "It was hard, man, I can't lie, to come out there and stay focused. My nerves were up and down.

Maclin then scored on a 1-yard pass from Smith. But the holder Dustin Colquitt couldn't get the snap down and the Chiefs missed the extra point, keeping the game tied at 20.
Peters and Branch helped key a momentum-changing fourth quarter as Kansas City (7-5) turned three interceptions by Derek Carr into three touchdowns to remain in the AFC wild-card lead.
Carr then threw another interception on the next possession after Michael Crabtree tripped and Peters returned it 58 yards to the 13. Maclin then took a short pass and ran 13 yards for the go-ahead score only to have kicker Cairo Santos miss the point after attempt.
The Raiders got another chance, but Branch scooped up a pass that deflected off Cooper's hands and ran it back 38 yards for the score.
Carr became the third Raiders quarterback since the team moved back to Oakland in 1995 to throw three fourth-quarter interceptions to send the Raiders to their fourth loss in five games and likely a 13th season without a playoff berth.
The Raiders took a 14-7 lead going into the half after Woodson ripped the ball away from Kelce with the Chiefs in field goal range and returned it 38 yards to the Kansas City 36. It was Woodson's second fumble recovery of the game and set up Michael Crabtree's 25-yard TD catch.
NOTES: Former Raiders WR Tim Brown was presented with his Hall of Fame ring at halftime. ... Chiefs DL Mike DeVito left the game with a concussion,Cheap Jerseys NFL China. ... Raiders S Nate Allen left with a knee injury.
"We knew we dug ourselves in a hole in the beginning of the year, but we've been battling back every week — just working hard and believing in each other and coming out with victories,Cheap Jerseys League," said linebacker Josh Mauga, whose interception started the fourth-quarter barrage.
Alex Smith threw two TD passes to Jeremy Maclin after Carr's first two interceptions to lead the opportunistic Chiefs to another win.
"I'm pretty ticked off, especially on how some of them happened,Cheap MLS Jerseys," Carr said. "I get pretty upset. Those things will happen. It just (stinks) that it happened all back to back like that."
"Early in the game my emotions were everywhere so it took for coach and the other leaders on the team to just bring me back. I made some silly mistakes early, but they reeled me in."
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Marcus Peters and Tyvon Branch made the Oakland Coliseum feel just like home.
"I played a lot of football in my life, won a lot of games, lost a lot of games. But today was probably one of the hardest losses I've been a part of in my career," safety Charles Woodson said. "That was a tough loss."
Peters, an Oakland native who grew up attending Raiders games,Cheap Womens Jordan Sneakers, set up Kansas City's go-ahead score with an interception and former Oakland safety Tyvon Branch put the game away with an interception return for a touchdown that gave the Chiefs their sixth straight win, 34-20 on Sunday.
"The only thing in my mind was try to get as close to the goal line or even score," Mauga said. "I was hoping I could score, but I ran out of gas."