標題: Wholesale China Jerseys 13775
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2437
發表於 2018-3-5 04:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
But beyond the stats are some similarities in style with both players comparable in size, arm strength and athleticism.
"I definitely understand style-wise that kind of stuff, because in college, Aaron was one of my favorites watching him, because of the way he played," Carr said. "I tried to emulate some of the stuff that he did."
LONG SNAPPER: For the first time since 2005, the Raiders will go into a game without Jon Condo as their long snapper after he went down with a season-ending shoulder injury. Condo had played 141 straight games since taking over as long snapper to start the 2006 season. The Raiders signed Thomas Gafford, who was released last month by Chicago. Gafford has played 116 career games.
Jones compared Carr to his old MVP quarterback in Green Bay, Aaron Rodgers, even as Carr struggled at times as a rookie with the Oakland Raiders. Jones, who had worked out with Carr during summers at Fresno State, saw eerie similarities with the way the two threw the ball.
PLAYOFF CHANCES: The Packers can clinch a franchise-record seventh straight playoff berth with a win and remain ahead of Minnesota in the NFC North race. Green Bay also can get in with a loss if Tampa Bay loses, along with either Washington or the Giants. The Raiders need to win their final three games and then get plenty of help since they trail three teams in the AFC wild-card race by two games.
Carr has started to give some credibility to those lofty compliments, matching Rodgers in touchdown passes and many other categories in a breakthrough second season. Jones, who returned to the Packers this season, will get to see that improvement firsthand Sunday when Green Bay (9-4) visits Oakland (6-7).
"He looks a lot more comfortable out there," Jones said. "He's picking and choosing where he wants to throw the ball. He can fit the ball to into tight spots so he doesn't have any fear about where he's throwing it or how he's going to throw it. He's going to be a special player."
But the two have put up awfully similar statistics this year with. Each has 28 TD passes,Authentic Jerseys China, while Carr has a slightly higher completion percentage and yards per attempt while Rodgers has thrown fewer interceptions and has a slightly edge in passer rating.
Here are some other things to watch when the Packers visit the Raiders:
"I'm not trying to go in there and catch a million balls and say,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, 'I told you so. Why did you cut me?'" Jones said. "Nah, I just want to play a good game."
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — James Jones saw greatness in Derek Carr's future from the moment he first saw him throw the ball.
"The first time I saw him throw, it's just natural," Jones said. "It's the flick of the wrist. He has all the tools it takes to be a special player. The way he throws it, man, I call him Baby A-Rod because it's just no effort at all into it,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, flick of the wrist and he can make every throw."
REVENGE GAME: Woodson was cut by Green Bay three years ago when the Packers decided he was no longer worth his salary at his age. Now at 39,Cheap Jerseys Supply, Woodson is still performing at a high level. He has five interceptions and three fumble recoveries to rank second in the league with eight takeaways to show the Packers and the rest of the league they wrote him off too soon.

Carr downplays the comparisons with a player who has won two MVP awards and one Super Bowl, saying he has done far too little even to be mentioned in a conversation with Rodgers.
REVENGE GAME PART 2: Woodson isn't the only player going up against a team that gave up on him. The Raiders cut Jones this offseason after signing Michael Crabtree and drafting Amari Cooper. Jones has enjoyed his reunion with Rodgers, posting a career-high 18.9 yards per catch and tying for the team lead with seven TD receptions.
MILESTONE WATCH: A few Raiders are closing in on some notable milestones, led by rookie Cooper. Cooper needs 80 yards receiving to become the first Raider since Randy Moss in 2005 to reach 1,Cheap Jerseys From China,000 for a season. Carr needs two TD passes to join Daryle Lamonica as the only Raiders with 30 in a season. Khalil Mack is two sacks shy of matching Derrick Burgess' franchise record of 16 set in 2005.
"It wasn't just the Packers thinking I couldn't play anymore," he said. "There were a lot of people. I didn't have a lot of people knocking my door down trying to sign me. It's good to try to prove it to everybody."