標題: NFL Jerseys From China Ms. Naomi E. Christie
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2410
發表於 2018-3-4 11:25 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Daughter of prominent television station owner and engineer, Rockcliffe Christie, Ms. Naomi E. Christie, became Guyana’s newest Attorney-at-Law when she was admitted to the Bar yesterday at the Berbice Supreme Court of Judicature.Presenting her petition was Legal Affairs Minister and Attorney General, Anil Nandlall,Wholesale Football Jerseys, before Justice Brassington Reynolds in a packed courtroom of family friends and well- wishers.Nandlall detailed Ms. Christie’s academic qualifications and achievements.? He said that she represented Guyana at Carifesta X. At the N/A Multilateral School,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Christie was placed among the ten best performers for Guyana in 2006-2008 at the CAPE exams.She graduated from the University of Guyana with Distinctions in 2011, was awarded the Pro- Chancellor’s Award for Best Graduating Student, after which she continued law studies at the Hugh Wooding Law School from where she graduated in September.During studies there, she was awarded the Justice Jessel Hannay’s Memorial Prize for Best Performance in the Law of Remedies and also participated in the Hamel-Smith Mooting Competition in 2012.She also volunteered at the Legal Aid Clinic here as well as in Trinidad at the Hugh Wooding Law School and did her in-service training at the Hughes, Fields and Stoby Law firm. The young attorney also worked at the Criminal Law Clinic at Justitia Omnibus Chambers in Trinidad.Currently, she works in the Attorney General Chambers in Georgetown.In presenting the petition to Justice Reynolds, Mr. Nandlall bemoaned the backlog in cases in the Judiciary. He said that Ms. Christie is entering the system at “a very challenging time.”Justice Reynolds formally admitted Ms. Christie to the Bar and said that the mere presence of so many legal practitioners in his court,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, among them a former Judge of the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ); Minister of Agriculture, Dr. Leslie Ramsammy,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, is a manifestation of how much more is expected of you in the years to come.”He cautioned her not to treat “today’s achievements as the end of the journey,jerseys nfl wholesale, rather as a beginning…to reach the summit.”Christie said,Cheap Jerseys Supply, “Berbice is going to get the best of me. I am going to help everybody who is in need and I want to be a voice for persons who do not have a voice, especially poor people.” She is passionate about criminal justice “and I see myself in the criminal arena.”