標題: China Jerseys the wife started to cry. “Yes
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2412
發表於 2018-3-4 03:05 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Scamp man does wear cap that he does pull down in he face. Jagdeo been wearing cap fuh a long time and now he got de whole Pee Pee Pee wearing cap.Rohee wearing cap and even dem woman wearing caps. Lumumba was wearing cap since de Pee Hen See days suh he was a scamp and that is why Jagdeo tek he in de party.Donald heself seh that Lumumba and Ten Edghill is two scamps. In Kitty he stand up pun de stage and tell de big audience that all who change dem name is scamp.Lumumba change he name from George Hopkinson to Odinga. Ten Edghill change he name from Cummings after he run into trouble when a man dead. All of dem wearing cap.Even Granger and Moses wearing caps now and that, got dem boys worried because dem boys want to know if dem also is scamps in de making.Dem boys would hate to believe that this country gun change one set of feathers fuh another set of furs.Whatever is de outcome after de election, people will decide whether to run or hide like how Donald and his Pee Em candidate running from debates.Dem boys want fuh tell dem that debate is de best thing fuh de country. It can decide who win or who loss de election.And talking about loss,Supply Cheap Jerseys, a woman loss she husband in a mall.Dem was shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve. The mall was packed with shoppers.Walking through the mall the wife suddenly noticed she husband was nowhere next to her. She get vex, not because she got shopping left to do,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, but because she thought he gone off wid another woman. She used her cell phone to call her husband.The husband answer his cell phone.She ask him in a strong tone of voice,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, “Wheh yuh deh?”The husband respond in a calm voice and said,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, “Honey do you remember the jewelry store we went into five years ago where you fell in love with a diamond necklace?? I told you then we couldn’t afford it, but one day I was going to buy you that necklace.”With a pounding heart, the wife started to cry. “Yes,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, yes, sweetheart,NFL Jerseys China, I remember exactly where that jewelry store is located.”The husband said, “Well I’m in the bar right next to it.”Talk half and collect back dem wedding gift wha Jagdeo get.