標題: Jerseys NFL Cheap 8724
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2437
發表於 2018-3-3 13:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Detroit (1-1) was coming off a season-opening win at Indianapolis, but the Lions blew a 15-3 lead in the fourth quarter Sunday.
The winning TD came on fourth down.
Tennessee's DeMarco Murray had 89 yards on only 12 rushing attempts. If you take out a 67-yard run,Wholesale China Jerseys, that's not a great average, but he also added a team-high seven catches for 56 yards.
"I just think we learned some lessons about ourselves," Tennessee coach Mike Mularkey said. "They finished a game and they did it on the road. A lot of circumstances were tough at the end there and I was really proud."
Sunday wasn't as good a showing. Abdullah had 38 yards on six carries, but left late in the second quarter with a foot injury. Riddick was held to 37 yards on 11 carries.
Mariota's 9-yard touchdown pass to Andre Johnson with 1:13 left lifted Tennessee to a 16-15 win over the Lions.
"But we had a bunch of yards and a bunch of points taken off the board from penalties and mistakes on our end. So that's something we can't do."
"We need to stop with the infractions, plain and simple," Lions coach Jim Caldwell said. "That's my job. I'll get those guys straightened out in that area."
Tennessee (1-1) returns home for what figures to be a winnable game next weekend against Oakland. The Titans also have Cleveland and Miami on the schedule next month.
Ameer Abdullah and Theo Riddick were impressive in the season opener for the Lions,NFL Jerseys China, raising the possibility that Detroit's running game could be much improved this season.
DETROIT (AP) — The Tennessee Titans are already a third of the way to last season's victory total, thanks to Marcus Mariota's poise in the fourth quarter against Detroit.
The Lions wasted opportunities for more points, but they're getting good production from new acquisitions Marvin Jones and Anquan Boldin. Jones had eight catches for 118 yards Sunday, and Boldin had four receptions for 48 yards, including a 24-yard touchdown.
If those two can keep that up,Wholesale Jerseys, Detroit's passing game should be in solid shape even after losing Calvin Johnson to retirement.
NEW ADDITONS
Of course, fans of those teams probably look at Tennessee much the same way — as a chance to pick up a win. The Titans were far from perfect Sunday, and they could have been blown out if it weren't for Detroit's penalties and mistakes.
This Marcus Mariota to Andre Johnson TD is AS GOOD AS IT GETS!
STEP BACK
"Tennessee's got a really good defense, did a nice job of being physical," Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford said.
WOW. #TENvsDET https://t.co/Iup1QPv5Kt
Johnson's touchdown at the end was his only catch of the game. The 35-year-old receiver has four receptions on the season, and he likes what he's seeing from Mariota, who was dealing with cramping during the second half.
They also committed 17 penalties for 138 yards. Tennessee was flagged 12 times in a sloppy, disjointed game .
"It doesn't surprise me what he was able to do during that drive," Johnson said. "He's a very tough player, and I knew that he wasn't going to just come out of that game just because he was cramping. He had a great performance."
— NFL (@NFL) September 18, 2016
Mariota's 9-for-9 performance on the winning drive Sunday was an encouraging step for the second-year quarterback, who is trying to help the Titans improve on a three-win season in 2015.
VETERAN PRAISE
DOUBLE THREAT
Mariota competed every pass he attempted during a 13-play, 83-yard drive for the winning points. The Lions,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, meanwhile, wasted a nice opportunity a week before playing at Green Bay.
"We needed something,wholesale jerseys," Mularkey said. "We were really chugging, but we weren't gelling like we needed to until those last couple drives that we needed."