標題: holesale Soccer Jerseys according to a brave woma
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2400
發表於 2018-3-1 06:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police corruption and abuse are rife in Lethem Region Nine, as residents are appealing to the Acting Commissioner of Police Leroy Brumell to intervene and launch an investigation into various malpractices by his subordinates at the Lethem Police Station.Many residents were afraid to disclose their names and identities, however, according to a brave woman,Jerseys NFL Cheap, Debra Mc Donald,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, of 79 Windmill Road,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Lethem, one of the recent issues that was the last straw that broke the camel’s back, was when police from the Lethem Police Station decided to threaten her because she was vocal about their corrupt activities after being unfair to a young lad that was recently locked up after being beaten by police.“Imagine a young boy on a bicycle was beaten and placed in the lock ups because the police claim he had weed on him,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, and when police find drugs on other people this same week, they take $200,000 and let the man go. The boy who was beaten has a kidney problem and is presently in the lock-ups.”Adding that after she confronted the police with her claims,NFL Jerseys 2018, Miss Mc Donald said that a policeman told her that “he would set me up.”“I don’t want police to plant anything in my home or on me because I live alone, and I want the authorities to know, so just in case anything happens to me they would understand what was the cause.”The woman lamented that certain policemen feel as if they have the right to do as they please without any sanctions.“A Sergeant Hardy even told me that he don’t care who I go to or what I do, cause I can tell who I want and nothing won’t happen.”“These policemen are being paid with tax dollars to serve and protect society,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, and if this is what the law abiding citizens have to endure while others are breaking the law and paying their way through, there needs to be new recruits in the Guyana Police Force”, Miss Mc Donald said.The woman intends to visit the Eve Leary Headquarters where she will make a more formal and detailed statement about the issues plaguing the Lethem Police Station.