標題: Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018 ” she revealed.
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2401
發表於 2018-2-26 20:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Post Mortem Examination on the body of 14-year-old Charles Anthony Pross,MLB Jerseys From China, who was allegedly left to die on the floor of the Leonora Cottage Hospital,Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes, has revealed that he died by drowning.Dead: Charles Anthony ProssThe examination was done yesterday at the Ezekiel Funeral Home by Government Pathologist, Dr. Nehaul Singh.Kaieteur News was also told that there were two holes under one of the teen’s arms and there were bruises around his mouth.Pross, of Lot 676 La Parfaite Harmonie, West Bank Demerara (WBD) died around 16:30 hrs on Sunday.According to reports, the teenager and his relatives had gone on a family outing at a resort in Bushy Park, Parika, East Bank Essequibo (EBE), when he was spotted in the water with what appeared to be twine wrapped around his feet.The teen’s devastated mother, Shellon Henry said that she rushed her son to the Leonora Cottage Hospital but they did nothing to save him. In fact, she alleged that the hospital’s worker left him on the floor to die.The woman explained that it was her brother’s birthday and he took relatives out on a picnic at the resort. She claimed that from the minute they entered the resort, a lot of strange things started to happen.Her relatives were treated differently from the others.“When we go in, the owner told us that we have to pay for the benab. Other people didn’t have to pay. After that, a child wanted to urinate and we had to pay $100 but again,Nike Air Max Outlet Store, we were the only people who were paying,” Henry said.She explained that when her relatives realized that they were being treated differently, they opted to leave but her brother insisted on staying a little longer.“When we agree to wait a little more, I tell them (relatives) that I going to the washroom. While I walking,Cheap Womens Jordan Sneakers, my son come to me and show me a red and black fish and tell me that the man (who works at the resort) give it to him,” Henry said.She added that she told her son to wait until she returned from the washroom and they will return the fish.“When I come out from the washroom, the man who gave my son the fish come to me and tell me that the water carrying away my son. When I run go,Cheap Air Max 90 For Sale, my brother swim towards the location the man showed us, and I stand in the shallow part of the water while the man was sitting right near me in the water,Cheap Jerseys NFL China,” Henry explained.She added that her brother combed the location where the man told them he saw the teen’s body but was unable to locate him.“You see when that man got up from where he was sitting, my son body bounced up right there. His feet were tied with twine and the bone at the back of his neck just pointing upwards like,” the mother stated.She recalled performing CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) on her son continuously until he reached to the hospital.“When we took him to the hospital, they didn’t have stretcher or anything. They just had him on the floor for almost an hour. One Cuban nurse left to go for a stethoscope and she never come back,” Henry alleged.She further revealed that when the nurses finally took her son into the Emergency Room, they returned a short while and informed her that the teen had died.“They didn’t even try to pump the water or so,” she revealed.