標題: Soccer Jerseys From China a father two
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2400
發表於 2018-2-26 12:59 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Doctors at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) are closely monitoring the condition of 37-year-old Eon Fernandez, who was burnt about his body last Friday after his house went up in flames. They are prepping him for surgery tomorrow.Fernandez, a father two, sustained first degree burns to his back, hands and neck. He is currently in the hospital’s Intensive Care Unit on a life machine.DanielsYesterday,Adidas Superstar Shoes For Women, his wife, Ingrid Daniels,Soccer Jerseys China, said that her husband is slowly recovering. “The doctors say that he (Eon) is critical but he is in a stable. They will take him for surgery to remove the dead skin.”Kaieteur News was further told that Fernandez sustained damage to his trachea. He was however, breathing on his own since Sunday and is interacting with family members.“When we talk to him, he would move his foot and shake up. He is trying to murmur some words but he is not fluent but we know what he trying to say,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap,” Daniels said.The father of two was burnt after fire destroyed his Lot 25 ‘C’ Field Sophia home around 14:00 hrs last Friday.Hours after the fire, Daniels had told this newspaper that she was at home with her two children, aged 12 and five watching television when her husband came home in a drunken state and started to misbehave.“He is miserable when he is drunk,NFL Jerseys From China, so when he come home I tell the kids that we gon go over to the yard next door (an empty lot) and stay there until he fall asleep,Dale Hawerchuk Jersey,” Daniels,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, a domestic worker recounted.She further related that she sent her children over to the empty lot and went to a nearby shop to purchase sweets. “When I reach to the shop my daughter called me and say smoke coming from the house and I run back.”The woman said that when she returned, her home was covered in smoke.“I keep calling for my husband but he ain’t answer, so I call for the neighbour and he come and kick down the door.”“As soon as the door open, Eon run out with fire on his back and hands and the neighbour take his hand and put out the fire and then they put him on a bag to lie and the police come and they take him to the hospital,” Daniels said.The woman explained that her family only moved there about a year ago.“I have a kerosene stove, so I don’t know if my husband was trying to cook when we leave the house or what.”Daniels is now seeking any form of assistance from the public.“I don’t have anything. Me and my two children staying with a neighbour but her place is very small and we can’t burden her for too long. We don’t have clothes or anything.”Anyone willing to help Daniels and her family can call her on 677-6564.