標題: MLB Jerseys From China ’ I asked him what
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2412
發表於 2018-2-26 04:44 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Linden woman says she has forgiven her son who went berserk and inflicted several chops about her body under the guise of beating out a demon.Michelle Rutherford,Nike Free Run Shoes On Sale, a member of the Special Constabulary, who lives at Christianburg in the mining town of Linden, is presently a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital, with lacerations to her head, hands and feet.Police have detained her 20-year-old son, and they believe that he is of unsound mind.However, speaking to this newspaper from her hospital bed, Rutherford is convinced that nothing is wrong with her son, although his actions suggest otherwise.“We had no problem,Mens Nike Air Max 2018 Shoes, no quarrel… but he showed no signs of insanity before.”According to Rutherford, her son,Alexander Mogilny Jersey, who lives in another structure not far from her home, had visited her on Monday morning and appeared to be absolutely normal.“He dropped his big brother to work and then he dropped the little one to school. We even had breakfast together,” Rutherford explained.She said that,Air Max 90 Black And White Leather, shortly before midday, she saw her son approaching her clad only in his underwear.“I asked him what happened. And he said, ‘you see what you do to me?’ I asked him what, and he said, ‘I got to kill you.’ Then he started chopping me,” Rutherford recalled.A police source in Linden said that Rutherford’s son told investigators that he saw a demon on his mother and was trying to rid her of it.As the chops rained down on her, Rutherford’s screams alerted a neighbour, who raised an alarm,Cheap NFL Jerseys, prompting almost the entire community to rush to the woman’s assistance.They managed to subdue the attacker, who did not even attempt to evade the residents.The badly wounded Rutherford was rushed to the Mackenzie Hospital, from where she was transferred to the city because of the seriousness of her condition.“I don’t feel any bitterness. I have already forgiven him. I keep asking about him all the time,NFL Jerseys Cheap,” she said.A senior police source at Wismar told this newspaper that the attacker is likely to be charged, but he will undergo a psychiatric evaluation.