標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys third from right
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2393
發表於 2018-2-25 14:39 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The Guyana Watch team took its medical mission to the Leonora Primary School on the West Coast Demerara (WCD) yesterday. A total of 417 patients took advantage of the service,Discount Nike Air Force One Shoes, with some 80 being childrenWhen the doctors arrived at the clinic early yesterday about 200 persons were already waiting in line to seek medical advice.One patient, Damyantie Abrahim, who came all the way from Anna Catherina, said she learnt about the arrival of the doctors from persons who were announcing it via loud hailer.A patient being examined by one of the dentists yesterday.“I come because I have some problems with my skin…I come with my daughter to check it out. The doctors were really nice and I think they should come often,” Abrahim commented.The woman added that she had the infection for almost one year,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, but didn’t visit any of the local hospitals because of the long waiting hours.“The line at the hospital does be too long, and here… although so many people are here, you getting looked after fast.”Another patient, Linda Anderson told this newspaper that she visited the clinic because there are always good doctors on the medical team and the medication is always of the best quality.“I needed a general checkup because I have never done one and I know the doctors have been doing a good job.”Anderson,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Facundo-Roncaglia-Jersey.html, after being examined, found out that her blood pressure was high so was her blood sugar. She was given medication to monitor her health. Upon leaving, the woman thanked the doctors for doing such a “blessed” job and requested for them to visit her community next year.Meanwhile, there were six medical doctors, one registered nurse,NFL Jerseys Supply, two dentists, a pharmacist and approximately 20 support staff members on hand at the school yesterday tending to patients.President of the Guyana Watch Team, Tony Yassin (third from right), poses with some of the doctors.One first-timer to Guyana,Cheap Jerseys, Dr. Jessica Rosenberg said that they had seen a lot of people yesterday and most of them appeared to be in good health. She said most of the patients were either suffering from high blood pressure or high blood sugar and also rashes.The Guyana Watch has been serving the medical needs of most Guyanese for the past 21 years and they plan to continue doing so.President for the team, Tony Yassin was pleased with yesterday’s turnout. He said despite the rain,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, people came out to visit the doctors and seize the opportunity of being well taken care of.The medical team will be visiting the Belle West Primary School, West Bank Demerara today.Mavis Agyeiwaah examines a patient.