無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2420
發表於 2018-2-25 09:57 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
,Cheap Air Max 2018 Shoes
For the season, Seattle is 21st in the league converting just under 36 percent of third downs. But they are converting 48.6 percent on third-and-8 or shorter.
"We started talking about when we leave, you talk about all the different things," coach Jim Tomsula said. "I don't put it on crowd noise, I don't put it on those things, but just coming out rolling, just go. And that's our focus this week. Just, let's go."
BOWMAN'S BACK: Sunday will be NaVorro Bowman's first game back in the stadium where he suffered a career-threatening knee injury in the 2013 NFC championship game.
ROAD WOES: The 49ers are 0-4 on the road including being outscored 74-13 in division losses at Arizona and St. Louis.
Four of their five losses are to the Packers, Bengals,NFL Jerseys Cheap, Panthers and Cardinals, who have a combined 30-6 record. Seattle has made glaring mistakes in all four games. Cutting down on errors would be a big help.
"It will be very humbling for me just to approach it again and be able to just play on that field again and have a good game," Bowman said.
Keeping it going in Seattle won't be easy. The 49ers have lost five of their last six visits.
UNLEASH THE BEAST: The overwhelming feeling around the Seahawks was last week's offensive game plan never got started because of penalty problems and falling behind 19-0,China Jerseys. That limited Marshawn Lynch to eight carries. Expect Seattle to make Lynch a priority. His only 100-yard game of the season came against the 49ers when Seattle ran the ball nine times with Lynch on its opening touchdown drive.
There were discussions during the extended break on how to approach road games. The 49ers came close in a 30-27 loss at the New York Giants on Oct. 11,Kurt Warner Cardinals Jersey.
"That's what I have hope in, that we've been able to come out of the trenches, out of the gutter so to speak, and fight our way out,Brent Seabrook Jersey," Seattle wide receiver Doug Baldwin said. "It's a little deeper, it's a little later in the season. We're under .500 right now so it feels a little deeper but it's nothing we can't do."
While Seattle attempts to begin a winning streak, the 49ers are hoping to build on an unexpected win two weeks ago over Atlanta. Blaine Gabbert's first start in place of Colin Kaepernick was a success and the 49ers defense looked like the dominant unit it was in previous years.
It's a vivid memory that Bowman has been thinking about for a couple of weeks because the trajectory of his career changed when he was hurt in the fourth quarter of that championship game. He missed the 2014 season and said he's still not 100 percent. Nonetheless, Bowman leads the NFC in tackles with 88.
THIRD-DOWN TROUBLE: Seattle was 1 of 8 on third downs against Arizona largely because the Seahawks were in third-and-long most of the game. Six of Seattle's eight third-down attempts were 10 or more yards. The struggles on third down also led to the Seahawks defense being on the field for nearly 39 minutes.
San Francisco hopes to change its fortunes being fresh off the bye week — even if the task is daunting in one of the league's most raucous venues at CenturyLink Field against a team that has ruled this rivalry of late.
"It's a great opportunity to go out there and start again this week and play football," Gabbert said. "I don't take those opportunities for granted, and I'm going to enjoy them."
This week has created all kinds of concern. Have the Seahawks become soft and complacent since winning a title and negotiating huge salaries? Are they playing with the same effort that got them to consecutive Super Bowls?  Or, have the Seahawks simply made too many mistakes against good teams?
Here's what else to watch for:
SEATTLE (AP) — When faced with adversity the past two seasons, the Seattle Seahawks were able to find solutions.
The big question is whether they can do it again this season, and it starts on Sunday when the Seahawks (4-5) host the San Francisco 49ers (3-6).