標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale 9839
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2418
發表於 2018-2-25 08:45 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Hayne said he's slowing getting back into shape:  "It's going to be a tough couple of weeks for me, but each week it gets easier and easier."
The Brisbane Broncos helped consolidate a playoff spot with a 38-16 win over Parramatta and an overtime try to Josh Reynolds in the 89th minute gave the third-place Canterbury Bulldogs a 20-16 win over Manly.
Hayne, who also set up a Titans' try, slotted the dropped-kick goal from about 30 meters out, spreading his arms in celebration when the ball went through the goal posts.
Later Saturday,Cheap Jerseys Online, the second-place Cronulla Sharks missed a chance to overtake Melbourne for top spot when they lost 32-18 to the St. George Illawarra Dragons,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, and South Sydney beat the New Zealand Warriors 41-22.
Hayne signed a two-year contract with the Titans 10 days ago after failing to make the eventual gold-medal winning Fiji rugby sevens team at the Rio Olympics, and after quitting the 49ers after one NFL season.
In matches Sunday, Newcastle hosts Penrith and the Sydney Roosters play the defending champion North Queensland Cowboys.
The win moved the Titans provisionally into seventh place in the eight-team race for the playoffs with three regular-season rounds remaining after this weekend,Nike Air Max 1 Mens Trainers.
"I took my time,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, went into my rhythm, and kept cool and calm,Cheap Jerseys Store," Hayne said after being mobbed by his new teammates. "I hit it beautifully."
Canberra plays Melbourne on Monday in a match between the first and fourth-place teams.
SYDNEY (AP) — Former San Francisco 49ers running back Jarryd Hayne kicked a field goal with eight seconds remaining to give the Gold Coast Titans a 19-18 win Saturday over the Wests Tigers in Hayne's second match back in the National Rugby League.