標題: NFL Jerseys Wholesale 11159
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2018-2-23 11:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I was full strength by the end of the (scouting) combine" in February, Doctson said. "There's nothing wrong with my wrist."
Gruden pointed to last week's signing of free-agent cornerback Josh Norman, an All-Pro released by the Carolina Panthers, as a move that "addressed defense."
Doctson's senior season was cut short by a wrist injury,NFL Jerseys Store, but he still was an AP All-American, with 79 catches for 1,337 yards and 14 touchdowns in only 11 games.
"I wasn't expecting it at all," Doctson said Thursday night. "I met with them one time and it was an informal interview at the combine. I didn't really think they were interested in me at all."
Gruden compared Doctson's "great body control" — being able to "twist all kinds of directions" while going after a ball in the air — to that of Bengals receiver A.J. Green, drafted while Gruden was Cincinnati's offensive coordinator.
Instead, general manager Scot McCloughan decided to go with a player on the offensive side of the ball in the first round for the second year in a row. He drafted Iowa lineman Brandon Scherff at No. 5 overall in 2015.
He is the first wide receiver drafted in the first round by the Redskins since Rod Gardner in 2001.
There had been an expectation that the Redskins would use their first choice in this year's draft to improve at a real spot of need: defensive line. As it is, Washington's pass rush and run defense were both problems last season, and then the team lost Terrance "Pot Roast" Knighton to free agency and Jason Hatcher to retirement.

Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall wrote on Twitter: "You can never have too many pass catchers. The more the merrier,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store."
Cousins, who became Washington's starting QB last season, tweeted his approval almost immediately after the news of Doctson's pick, writing: "Gotta love getting better."
"He's got the mad leaping skills," Redskins coach Jay Gruden said,Air Max 90 Black And White, "which are very appealing, especially in the red zone, obviously."
The Redskins' selection of Doctson, listed at 6-foot-2 and 202 pounds, gives last season's NFC East champions a young wideout who has strong hands and a reputation for winning jump balls. And he plays the same position as Jackson and Garcon,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, who are both entering the final year of their contracts.
The Redskins can look for more help on that side of the ball on Friday and Saturday, when they have a total of seven picks over the draft's final six rounds.
Washington originally owned the 21st choice in the first round, but moved down one spot in a trade with the Houston Texans and picked up an extra 2017 sixth-round choice as part of the swap.
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — By taking TCU wide receiver Josh Doctson with the 22nd overall pick in the NFL draft,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the Washington Redskins added a red-zone target for quarterback Kirk Cousins while finding someone who eventually could help replace DeSean Jackson and Pierre Garcon.