標題: Wholesale Jerseys From China One remanded
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2394
發表於 2018-2-22 17:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– One remanded, other placed on bailMagistrate Priya Beharry yesterday reinstituted a joint charge against the two persons accused of attempting to murder boutique owner,? Dhanwantie Phulchand, at the City Mall last year.Maurissa George and John Caesar yesterday were not required to plead to the indictable offense of attempting to commit murder when the charge was read to them.The two were charged separately and it was only after Caesar was caught earlier this year,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, that Director of Public Prosecutions ordered that the charges be jointly read.The new charge stated that the two, on July 4, 2009,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, at Regent and Camp Streets, attempted to murder Dhanwantie Phulchand.George who was already on a $100,000 bail was granted bail in the tune of a $100,000.However bail was not granted to Caesar since he had a matter of a similar nature pending in court.When Caesar had appeared before the then Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson he had told the court that he never escaped but was released by the police.In relation to the attack Caesar admitted that he was paid to attack the woman. “My worship a man paid me and the other girl $60,000 to attack the woman”.The man said that he was promised another $60,000 but he never received it. “I was not comfortable after I attacked the woman……I was feeling so guilty,NFL Cheap Jerseys,” said Caesar.Phulchand, who is the proprietor of Rishma’s Fashion,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, a clothing store located in the City Mall,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, was chopped several times about her body,NFL Jerseys 2018, by a man who attempted to rob her.A relative of Phulchand had said that a former employee of the store had walked in demanded cash and items from the woman.? According to reports Phulchand refused and the man began chopping her about the body.The woman suffered a fractured skull and multiple injuries about the body as a result of the vicious attack.