標題: Pat Tillman Cardinals Throwback Jersey 5057
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2437
發表於 2018-2-22 15:41 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
He returned to the field in the fourth quarter to score while taking the NFL receptions lead amid chants of "Larry! Larry,Cheap NFL Jerseys China!" from the Coliseum crowd. Fitzgerald hadn't scored since Week 5 against San Francisco.
"This isn't the culture you want to live in," offensive tackle Rodger Saffold said. "I've been here seven years and still haven't had a winning season. I know I've worked hard enough to deserve better."
"I'm not sure there is much" of a bright spot to this season, Goff said. "Maybe that we have a change coming that is going to be positive and bring a lot of positive energy."
"It's disappointing, but we really finished the season on a high note," said Fitzgerald, who moved ahead of Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown and New England's Julian Edelman with his last catch.
TYPICAL STRUGGLES
But their star running back appeared to avoid a major injury, and the Cardinals' day only got better — particularly for Larry Fitzgerald.
Johnson gained 100 yards from scrimmage in an NFL-record 15 straight games for the Cardinals while becoming the first player in team history with 2,000 yards and 20 touchdowns. The Cardinals had no immediate update on his prognosis, although coach Bruce Arians is optimistic it isn't serious.
Fitzgerald caught five passes and took the overall NFL lead with 107 catches in perhaps his final game for the Cardinals (7-8-1). He couldn't enjoy the first half of the game after Johnson left the field on a cart, but Fitzgerald and his teammates all loosened up when Johnson returned to the sideline in the second half,Cheap Air Max 2018 Shoes, putting weight on his leg.
HEISMAN RETURN
Carson Palmer threw touchdown passes to Jeremy Ross, Darren Fells and Fitzgerald, and the Cardinals wrapped up a frustrating season with a 44-6 victory over the freefalling Los Angeles Rams on Sunday.
"I always stay in the moment, and the game wasn't over yet. I was still honed in and focused on what we had to accomplish. ... I approach the offseason the same way all the time: It's jet-setting time. Where's Waldo?"
"We're praying it's all positive, and I can block for him in the Pro Bowl in the next couple of weeks," Fitzgerald said.
Goff wrapped up his winless rookie season by going 13 of 20 for 120 yards while getting physically clobbered by yet another defense. The No. 1 overall pick went 0-7 with seven interceptions and five TD passes for the Rams,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, who lost their final six home games after winning their ballyhooed opener in September.
Justin Bethel capped the blowout with a 68-yard TD return of Sean Mannion's interception with 8:06 to play.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — When David Johnson's left knee bent perilously during a first-quarter tackle, the Arizona Cardinals worried their meaningless season finale had acquired a horrible new importance.
The Rams managed 482 yards in their final three games under Fassel,Wholesale Jerseys Online, including 81 yards in the first three quarters against Arizona. They will finish as the NFL's 32nd-ranked offense for the second straight season.
The Rams went nowhere on offense for their first 5 1/2 drives before back-to-back big gainers, but even that went wrong. After Todd Gurley caught a 29-yard pass, Tavon Austin ran 38 yards for a TD on a direct snap to the wideout — but it was wiped out by an illegal motion penalty against Goff, of all people.
The Cardinals sacked Jared Goff seven times — three by Markus Golden — and allowed just 122 yards by the Rams,Cheap NHL Jerseys, who wrapped up their homecoming season with their worst record since 2011.
SIMPLY THE WORST
Los Angeles lost 11 of its final 12 games in an incredible pratfall. Interim coach John Fassel went 0-3 after replacing the fired Jeff Fisher late in this franchise's 13th consecutive non-winning season.
Palmer went 20 of 38 for 255 yards in a solid return to the stadium where he won the Heisman Trophy 14 years ago with Southern California. He hadn't been back inside the Coliseum since throwing four touchdown passes to beat Notre Dame in November 2002. He posed for photos with his family on the field after the game, as did another USC product, defensive lineman Frostee Rucker.
The inept Rams were less frightening than Johnson's injury to the Cardinals and Fitzgerald, who intends to take his time with his decision on retirement following his 13th NFL season.
GOFF'S LAST GASP
The Cardinals missed the playoffs one year after reaching the NFC championship game despite an offense and a defense rank