標題: Cheap Arizona Cardinals Hoodies she said
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2396
發表於 2018-2-22 11:09 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Leon Suseran”Ever since?I left Guyana and went to the States, I said it would be good if I can come to Guyana and give back and I wanted to do that while I still had good health.” Camille Wade-Deterville also known as Camille Mitchell is a ‘Science’ girl. You don’t find too many females who are attracted to the field of Science and Mathematics.?Camille, being the innovative woman she is, has used her knowledge in those arenas to enrich her life as a health-care provider. Today, she has earned herself a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Nursing andSpecial Person: Camille Wade-Detervilleis now molding young nurses geared to work in the country’s health system. Camille has placed confidence in the hearts of the many persons she cared for and nurtured during her career in nursing, especially overseas where she spent part of her life. Her patriotism and love for Guyana compelled her to return home to give back to this nation, the nation of her birth and she is doing that at present.?She was born to Eugene and Bobsy Wade at Plantation Ross, West Berbice and grew up at Plantation Yeoville, not far away.She attended St. Jude’s?Primary, West Berbice, passing the Common Entrance Exams in 1970 before attending the Tutorial High School in Georgetown.?Growing up, she recalled her “great childhood”. “I miss some of the outdoor games we played even though we weren’t allowed to leave our own yard.”She had a “very strict” upbringing and “my father always wanted to know where we were—always… we had to always be within line of sight; the boys had a little more freedom than we did”. She enjoyed it and believes that it helped her to shape her later life. “Using that, it helped me to raise my kids also”, she recalled. “I felt loved as a child growing up and I grew up learning to respect elders and I taught my children that— today, we see a totally different?story.”?She grew up with a sense of pride and always knew what she wanted. She had a very high self- esteem. “I had no problem with that; I was always confident and knew what I wanted and went for it, without fear”.She transferred to the Berbice High School in 1975 and passed the O’Levels exams and began her working life as a school teacher. But her first choice was always to become a nurse.Teacher“I always had that caring nature within me,Mens Nike Free Run, but my parents said nurses worked all hours of the night and they didn’t want me to be out”. Science and Math are her loved subjects. As a young girl,Bryan Bickell Jersey, she was always intrigued by the fields and at one point, she even thought about becoming an astronomer, “because I always liked the stars and the moon. Physics… I love it and always wanted to know how the boats sailed and why they didn’t sink…Chemistry… I always did well and never wanted anyone to get a higher grade. I had great Science teachers in primary and secondary.”She taught at Lichfield Primary at ageCamille teaching nurse-trainees at the New Amsterdam School of Nursing19 in 1977 and entered the Teachers’ Training College in 1978, graduating two years later. She got married in 1981 and bore two children… that marriage lasted for 11 years.?Camille started to attend the University of Guyana in 1982 and graduated with a Science Teachers’ Certificate. She later worked at the Wales Community High School before moving to the Stewartville Secondary. After her husband left Guyana, she returned to West Berbice and taught again at Lichfield Primary. Her Science background then led her to Bush Lot Secondary. She applied to UG again to do the Bachelor’s of Education Degree and taught at North Georgetown Secondary.During her first year of that programme, she switched to the Bachelor of Science Degree programme, majoring in Biology and minoring in Chemistry.US-boundDuring the third year of studies, she joined her husband?in the USA. Her daughter at the time in 1989 badly needed medical attention so this spurred her decision to move to the U.S.She then entered the Inter-faith Medical Centre School of Nursing?in Brooklyn, NY and began her training in what would become a long and fruitful career. She entered the Nursing School in 1991 and graduated in 1993 with an Associate Degree in Applied Science majoring in Nursing. She sat for the Registered Nursing Board examination and passed it. She began her first job as an RN at Brooklyn Hospital in New York. Camille then completed her Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing too.She worked in acute care, long-term care, (several hospitals in New York and Georgia in the USA)? occupational health nursing, correctional health working in the jail system, home health and “all fields of nursing, including two years in public health nursing.”Camille also worked at the Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center in Manhattan- a 750-bed facility – as a Staff Development Instructor for over three y