標題: Cheap Jerseys Wholesale 6355
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2433
發表於 2018-2-16 12:20 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
On Saturday, he solidified that standing with a four-year extension that runs through 2020. The NFL Network said it was worth $28 million with $17.5 million guaranteed.
Stewart is the third defensive starter to sign an in-season extension with the Broncos since 2014,2018 Nike Air Max 98, joining Harris and Derek Wolfe.
"Obviously I'm on the other side of the ball, but I always respected how he practiced and how he worked," Kubiak said last week. "When you're a coach and you go to a new organization and you stand up for somebody, you sure as hell hope you're right. I told John that I thought he'd really fit in. He's a good kid and loves to play. Just watching him every day has been fun to see."
When Elway was looking for Rahim Moore's replacement,Cheap Jerseys,  Kubiak recommended Stewart. They had gotten to know each other during their one year together in Baltimore in 2014. Although Kubiak coordinated the Ravens' offense and didn't directly coach Stewart,Air Max 97 For Sale Australia, he took note of how the safety with the steady demeanor studied his team's offense after finishing his defensive drills.
"Thrilled he'll be a Bronco for 4 more yrs!" tweeted general manager John Elway , who lauded the "physicality,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, leadership & toughness" the free safety brings to Denver's defense.
Stewart has 107 tackles, four interceptions, 13 pass breakups and three fumble recoveries with the Broncos. He's coming off one of his best games, a three-takeaway performance at New Orleans that prompted coach Gary Kubiak to say how proud — and relieved — he was of Stewart's development in Denver.

Stewart expressed his gratitude in an Instagram post with the message: "4 more years! #Blessed"
DENVER (AP) — Darian Stewart proclaimed himself the "final piece of the puzzle" when he joined Denver's "No Fly Zone" secondary last year,Wholesale Jerseys 2017.