標題: Authentic NHL Jerseys Ursulla Julian
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2395
發表於 2018-2-7 13:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
NEW AMSTERDAM,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys, BERBICE – Ursulla Julian, of Howard’s Alley in New Amsterdam,Cheap NFL Jerseys, celebrated her 106th birthday on May 22. She died a month later at the New Amsterdam Hospital. She was the oldest female alive in New Amsterdam.Yesterday,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, relatives of the centenarian got the message that she passed away in the wee hours of the morning.Ms. Faye Kesney, the last of four grand-children,Cheap NFL Jerseys, took care of her. She related that ‘Ma,’ or ‘Cousin Ursula’ as she was commonly called, fell from her bed when she attempted to get off on June 14.Two days later, she was taken to the New Amsterdam Hospital after she stopped speaking and eating. On Wednesday last, she suffered a seizure.When Kaieteur News visited her at the hospital on Thursday, she still was not speaking but could recognize persons, and in her own way tried to respond.Ms. Kesney said her passing has created a vacuum that may never be filled. She spent her entire life with Cousin Ursulla.“I miss her. We would keep checking on her to make sure she was okay. My five-year-old daughter keeps asking for her.”This year, her birthday was spent even more quietly than in previous years. In 2007, when Kaieteur News visited her, she appeared to be lost in her thoughts and kept saying she wanted to rest.In 2007, all she wanted for her birthday from Kaieteur News was ‘curried hassar and ginger beer’. But by the time the wish was granted she had changed her mind.She told the Kaieteur News Berbice reporter, “Nah bother-bother me girl; me ain’t want no curry hassar and ginger beer. I want ice-cream…any kind. I want ice cream. Me ain’t want yuh bothering me girl!”She got her ice cream,Jerseys NFL China, closed her eyes and refused to speak, “Don’t go way! I want yuh come back and see me, but don’t bother me girl.”She was a stickler for discipline. Last year February, while still lucid, Cousin Ursula had said that removing corporal punishment from schools could lead to a decline in moral values.At that time she was somewhat of a chatter box. “It can lead to a lot of things,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, like them (children) being own way… Let them (the teachers) beat them. They must behave themselves. They must obey the teachers. The children nowadays proper hard ears…Oh lawd! Them this now not good. If we were hard ears like them we woulda get a good cut tail.”She had pointed out that teachers must set an example. “In my days, I don’t know if my teacher used to wear short clothes. Miss Brusche used to teach me at Scot School. She used to drill us. Me ain’t know if she skirt was short or long because you couldn’t watch her too strong.“When the children do wrong things, she beat us with the wild cane or a tamarind whip. If you go home and tell you parents and talk too strong is another set of cut arse you get.”Her husband passed away in his 80’s and her only child died in 2001 at the age of 73. She was not the only one in her family to reach a century, a sister made it to 104.Mrs. Ursula Julian was a member of the Mission Chapel Congregational Church. She lost her sight in the 1990’s and was also hard of hearing. Ursula Julian suffered from bouts of senility. Many times she chatted with herself, and cried out for relatives who had already passed away. But most of the time she was cheerful, loving and quite an entertainer. Last year her age was given by relatives as 103, but they explained that there was a mix-up and that she was indeed 105.