標題: Cheap NBA Store ” the teen’
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2403
發表於 2018-2-5 01:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The 18-year-old man who alleged that he was drugged and raped by 10 men in a house at Vreed-en-Hoop, West Coast Demerara (WCD) on Old Year’s Night, has been referred to the New Amsterdam Psychiatric Hospital in Berbice.This was revealed by the teenager’s mother who noted that the doctors at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) informed her that the hospital in New Amsterdam has the requisite equipment to treat the teen.The Bellevue, West Bank Demerara (WBD) woman said that at present her son is not eating,Cheap Jerseys China, walking or talking much. “He is now trying to talk but his words are not coming out clearly. He is just murmuring a little,” the teen’s mother said.She added that the doctors at GPHC had informed her that the young man is still traumatized over his assault and is probably too shy to face people.“I was told that the New Amsterdam hospital has the machine to check his brain and they are going to do shock therapy on him,” the devastated mother related.So far, police have arrested one person who was allegedly part of the gang-rape. That individual was later released on station bail.Police said that they are awaiting a statement from the teen to proceed with their investigation but due to his condition, the probe is at a standstill.A medical report submitted o police by the hospital has indicated that there was sexual trauma to the teen’s anus.According to reports, around 16:00 hrs on December 31,Wholesale China Jerseys, last, the teen left his home to attend an Old Year’s Night party with a friend. The teen’s mother told this publication that her son did not return home that night.“The next day (New Year’s Day) about five o’clock in the afternoon (17:00 hrs) I get a call from my son’s friend. He said that my son would sleep by him the night and come home the next day (Friday, January 2) and I said that was okay,” the mother said.She added that later that night (New Year’s), she received another call from her son’s friend.“He call and tell me that he sending my son in a taxi, but my son reach home till around 11 o’clock (23:00hrs) that night. He came with a car and as soon as the car stop,Cheap NFL Jerseys, he run out,Authentic Buffalo Bills Jersey,” the mother of nine said.“My son was in a terrible condition. He was scared for his life; he was nervous, his body was trembling and I could see he was in pain.”According to the devastated mother, at that point she did not question the teen much, since he was in too much discomfort.She said that he later asked to use the washroom.“I hold him up, but he couldn’t defecate. He was just shaking and he was crying out for belly pain. When he wiped himself, there was a lot of blood on the tissue and I hold him up and put him to lie down on a bed.”The mother said that when she questioned her son, he related the dreadful news to her.“He said that his friend jook he with a needle, he and about nine other men rape him in a house.”She said that the teenager’s arm was swollen which seemed to indicate that he had indeed been injected.The woman said that her son told her that the men then locked him in the house and later went back for him.“He said that the boys took him somewhere and they were going to shoot him, but a lady see and shout,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, and tell him to run. He run and jump in a taxi and the car bring him home,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” the mother said.Investigations are ongoing.