標題: Cheap China NFL Jerseys and most importantly
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2398
發表於 2018-2-4 03:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
When locally renowned businessman, Jerry Bacchus,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, announced that he was closing his business after 23 years, it came as a shock to many, especially those who would frequent the popular Creole restaurant and hang out spot for late night rendezvous.But what would make a popular, and quite successful, business close down after more than two decades in existence,Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys, and most importantly, what‘s next for Jerries?Kaieteur News caught up with the businessman and owner of Jerries’ Food Franchise over the weekend.? Bacchus spoke candidly of his business, his decision to close and plans for the future.? He noted that even though the move seems sudden, it was done with much consideration.Jerries All night long’, at Waterloo Street, GeorgetownProprietor of Jerries Food Franchise,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Jerry BacchusBacchus said he started out in the early 80s and 90s and built his enterprise through honest business and hard work.The 58-year-old businessman reflected that the business was born out of inspiration from his great aunt, “Auntie Rosie.”“Auntie Rosie was my mentor. She was 88 years-old when she taught me how to make pastries,” he said adding that he reflected on the days, when he would “walk and sell,” pastries.Bacchus soon made a name for himself and the business expanded.At its peak,China Cheap Jerseys, Jerries had six locations and seventy workers. The franchise currently has four locations; Jerries’ ‘All night long’, at Waterloo Street,Authentic Arizona Cardinals Jersey, ‘Tight n Sweet’, at Courtyard Mall, Robb Street, ‘Runway’, at Ogle International Airport and ‘Auntie Rosie,’ located in the Courts building, on Main Street. They collectively have 45 employees.But in 2013,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Bacchus said his business experienced the brunt of the economic downturn.? “I was holding out for a turn in our economy but inevitably this has happened…. It has been a long, sweet yet bumpy ride,” he said.The businessman noted the state of the country’s economy is to be blamed partly because of the fact that it thrives on illegal activities.Bacchus pointed to one particular instance where he took steps to refinance the business but the commercial bank he approached did not approve his application.He held that in an economy of this type, which is built on corruption or bribery, an honest business like “Jerries,” would find it hard to survive.Bacchus said however that for a while it was his pride that kept the doors of his four outlets open, but he eventually mustered the courage to shut his doors.The businessman clarified that his decision had nothing to with the 02.00 hrs shut down of bars or the change of government.“I actually feel more relaxed. I can be more vocal than with the previous administration,” he said.Bacchus said that he has unsure of his options in the area of business.“It takes a lot to walk away from this after working so hard to build a name in business,” Bacchus added noting that he has not ruled out the possibility leasing the franchise and? having it managed by another person or company.