標題: NFL Jerseys From China 6390
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2426
發表於 2018-2-2 18:54 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
It is unclear when or how Brady injured his knee. He completed 24 of 40 passes for 280 yards and four touchdowns in last Sunday's 30-17 win at San Francisco.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Tom Brady is taking a wait-and-see approach to his availability for the New England Patriots' game against the New York Jets on Sunday.
A win against the Jets would give Brady his 200th regular-season victory, tying him with retired Indianapolis Colts and Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning for the most in NFL history.

Coach Bill Belichick,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, during his Friday morning news conference, lauded Bennett's durability.
"I haven't thought much about it," Brady said about the milestone. "I love winning games. I think that's what it comes down to.
"The best players are the ones that (are) available," Bennett said. "If you're not on the field,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, you're not really doing much for the team."
"We'll see," Brady said after practice at his weekly press briefing.
Wide receiver and special teams captain Matthew Slater (foot) was not spotted at practice Friday after not practicing Wednesday or Thursday,Cheap Jerseys Store.
Tight end Martellus Bennett also practiced Friday after being limited Wednesday and sitting out Thursday. He has played in all 10 games for the Patriots (8-2) this season.
The Patriots quarterback returned to practice Friday after missing two days with a knee injury,Jerseys China Cheap NFL, but he would not commit to playing this weekend.
"It means I've been around for a little bit and played with a lot of great players on a lot of great teams,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys."
"I don't want to get into it much," Brady said. "It's just bumps and bruises like everybody else."