標題: Hockey Jerseys 2018 Cheap …
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2408
發表於 2018-1-30 22:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
… $20M cocaine seizure in Wakenaam?Residents of Wakenaam are insisting that some of them were tortured by ranks of the Joint Services following a raid early Sunday morning which netted a whopping $20M worth of cocaine. The drug was found in a camp on the island. But officials of both the army and police force have denied receiving any reports to that effect.Ant nest victim Mitchell Thomas Ranks from the Joint Services unearthed a whopping 50 kilogrammes of cocaine in a barrel in a camp on a farm operated by a man whom they are still trying to apprehend.Pulmattie Rambajue is alleging that her stepson, Ryan Gordon, was brutally beaten by the ranks and has had to seek medical treatment in Parika, while Mitchell Thomas’s body bears the evidence of him being made to lie in an ants’ nest, and of a severe beating for which he is also seeking medical attention.Speaking to this newspaper yesterday from Leguan where he has fled,Wholesale China Jerseys, Thomas, a farm-hand, related that he was near a camp on the island of Wakenaam when a man in civilian clothes with plaited hair confronted him with a gun. He said that at the time he had no idea that the man was a member of the Joint Services. According to Thomas, the man upon seeing him called out to his colleagues, and several other heavily armed men joined him. Thomas said that they held him at gunpoint.He explained that he only realised the men were from the security forces when he saw one of them with what appeared to be army apparel. Thomas said that the men placed him in a huge ants’ nest and left him there for several minutes while the insects bit into his skin. His privates did not escape the ants. He said that they then put him to lie on his stomach and proceeded to beat him all over his body.“Dey carry me in de bush with me bare foot and beat me, telling me that I gat fuh find some man and some bag,” Thomas told this newspaper.He said that he was subsequently let go, but only after the men had satisfied themselves with the beating they had inflicted on him.According to Thomas,Cheap China Jerseys, he works on a farm that is owned by the man for whom the law-enforcement officers were seeking in connection with the huge cocaine find.He said that except for the farm he knew nothing of what his employer was allegedly engaged in. “Me whole skin is sheer boil,” he remarked,Stitched NFL Jerseys, adding that he has been instructed to seek further medical attention.Pulmattie Rambajue recalled that her stepson, Ryan Gordon, 17, was at home when the ranks came calling. She said that the ranks asked her where the young man was.This newspaper was told that the young man had only minutes earlier talked to the wife of the man the ranks were seeking.Reports are that after the ranks detained the man’s wife she contacted the teenager and told him to go and find her husband, because the ranks had threatened to hang her from a tree in the bush.But a source said that the youth informed her that he did not know where her husband was and discontinued the telephone call.It is believed that the ranks were then directed to the teenager’s house.“If you see how dem hold he by he pants and drag he down de road. Dem slap he up in he face. If you see how dem beat him,” Rambajue related.She added that the young man was forced to lie on his belly and crawl.“Dem put wood pon he shoulder and stand up pon he. One ah dem tek he gun and shove it up he ears. Dem proper beat him,” Rambajue said. The teenager has fled to Parika since some of the ranks are reportedly still combing the island.The residents said that they are afraid that more persons could go through similar treatment in the ranks’ quest to locate the main suspect in the cocaine bust.According to a source,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, residents had protested the detention of the main suspect’s wife, since they claimed it should have been done in the presence of at least one female rank. When contacted, Police Commissioner Henry Greene said that he was unaware of any reports of misconduct by the ranks but,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, since it was a Joint Services exercise,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, he will be discussing the allegations with the Chief of Staff of the GDF.Army Lieutenant-Colonel Windee Algernon informed this newspaper that the GDF is also not in receipt of any such report.“We have no information on torture during the operation. If we are in receipt of a report we will investigate,” the Lieutenant-Colonel told this newspaper. The victims have indicated that they will be lodging complaints with the relevant authorities.