標題: Cheap Jerseys including small children
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
發表於 2018-1-30 12:51 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Shaquille Grant killing…The Agricola minibus operator whose car was torched last Wednesday says that he is being falsely accused of calling the police ranks who shot and killed Shaquille Grant.The minibus driver contacted Kaieteur News yesterday to tell his side of the story,China Jerseys, while expressing fear for his safety and that of his relatives, including small children, who still reside in Agricola.He believes that the same people who torched his car also carted off a computer, a modem, and other electronic equipment on Saturday after breaking into the family’s Caesar Street, Agricola home.“They burned my car and steal everything from my house. I have nothing.”The man revealed that he is taking the threats seriously and has not returned to Agricola since the attacks on his property.“I haven’t worked since then; I have hardly changed my clothes. I have three small children, and if I have to keep hiding I would not be able to take care of them. I just need my name to be cleared.”The resident said that he has tried to reassure some residents of his innocence, but the individuals that he spoke to have ignored his pleas.‘They don’t want to hear anything,Air Max 98 Gundam 2018, they say that we got to die, me and my police friend responsible for the death.”What has apparently added fuel to the rumour about him being an informant is the fact that he is a cousin of one of the police ranks who was at the scene when Grant was slain.However, the man said that he had not spoken to the cousin in months.The resident says that from reports he has received, a close family member, with whom he has a dispute, is the individual who has been spreading the rumours about him being an informant.Recounting events on the day of the shooting, the man said that he had stopped in Caesar Street to talk to Grant and the other young men who were in a yard. According to the resident, he then went to a shop in Second Street,Wholesale Jerseys, Agricola. It was while he was there that he saw a police patrol in the community.He said that less than a minute after, he heard gunshots, and subsequently heard that Grant had been shot.“I didn’t go to the scene because somebody told me that the police wanted me because I was ‘liming’ with them (Grant and his friends).”The man said that he then found out that a female relative with whom he has a dispute was telling residents in Agricola that he had called the police.“I have nothing against them (Grant and his colleagues). Why would I do that? I am more than sorry for his death.” The bus driver stressed that it was only a few months ago that he had taken some of Grant’s relatives to ‘the creek’ to watch the Miss Agricola pageant.The man said that on Wednesday night he received information that his car was being torched. According to the resident,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, he contacted police ranks at Ruimveldt and was told that the ranks had been instructed not to enter Agricola.Police sources confirmed that they had received a report that a vehicle was on fire in Agricola,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but were suspicious that the report was really a ruse to lure them into the community.Grant, 17, was shot dead and Romel Bovell, 20, wounded during a confrontation with police in Caesar Street,Wholesale Jerseys, Agricola, last Tuesday.Grant’s associates have alleged that the police had opened fire after placing them to lie face-down on the ground.The shooting has led to mini protests which abated after a meeting between relatives of the dead teenager and Commissioner of Police (ag) Leroy Brumell during which certain commitments were made.