標題: China NFL Jerseys East Bank Demerara
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2361
發表於 2018-1-27 14:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A father of two, accused last year of robbing a businessman and hijacking his car, died at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) on Monday.He died four days after he was struck down by a mini bus in Kitty.The dead man has been identified as 28-year-old Devon Forde of 56 Second Street, Campbellville.According to reports reaching this newspaper, at around 05:00 hrs last Thursday, Forde attempted to steal from a minibus that was parked outside a yard in Kitty, but was interrupted by its owner who spotted him from a distance.Dead: Devon FordeThe minibus owner reportedly followed the suspect and the man ended up being struck off his motorcycle.Forde was rushed to the GPHC where he remained a patient until he succumbed.Patricia Kissoon,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, the mother of Forde’s two children,China NFL Jerseys, yesterday told this newspaper that her now dead partner had told her a different version of what took place that morning.“He said that he was riding and he notice this bus man driving fast, fast behind he and before he could have pull in, the bus hit him, and then drive over him,” Kissoon related.She further stated that when her partner died,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, she went to the Kitty Police Station but did not get any satisfaction.The woman said that she has two children for Forde and a baby is on the way.“Right now I don’t know what to do next. I don’t have money to bury him (Forde) and I have a baby coming. I am three months pregnant.”On September 5, last, Forde along with two others were granted $100,000 bail.The men were accused of hijacking a businessman’s car at Cross Street, Alexander Village, Georgetown, on August 31, last.According to information received,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, the trio had reportedly trailed Ramanand Jagdeo from Peter’s Hall,Authentic Jerseys China, East Bank Demerara, and caught up with him on Cross Street, near Guytrac,Wholesale China Jerseys, where he had stopped to talk to a friend.They then approached Jagdeo and pulled him out of his car which had more than $1.2M in goods and $300,000 in cash before escaping in it.A day after the robbery, police arrested Forde and his accomplices and the vehicle was recovered in Sunflower Avenue, South Ruimveldt.The hijackers were positively identified by police officers who had viewed a business entity’s surveillance camera which recorded how the men dragged Jagdeo out of the vehicle before escaping.