標題: Wholesale Jerseys From China 7337
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2427
發表於 2018-1-27 02:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I was in the stadium and had to find a place to sit somewhere near the (production) trailer or in the booth. I didn't want to leave the booth,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, I just sat and watched up there," he says. "I thought it was a compelling game.
Indeed, while many observers were belittling the 6-6 tie between Seattle and Arizona last Sunday night, Tirico, a host of NBC's telecast after making the move from ESPN this summer, was enthralled.
Tirico has become more "nuanced" in the sport thanks to working side by side with Jon Gruden on Monday night telecasts. He's now getting a similar education from Cris Collinsworth.
"If you are not nuanced in current football, maybe you didn't appreciate the efforts of the defensive ends who ruined the game for Seattle. And every level on defense that ruined everything Arizona wanted to do.
"Hey, the Browns,Nike Air Max 95 Cheap, the poorest team in the league, score touchdowns. Arizona went nine quarters without giving up a TD. It was two really good defenses, although I don't think the offenses were particularly good. To the naked eye, I found myself watching the defensive ends and linebackers on every snap."
"Jon helped teach me football and I learned so many things about the game and how to watch the game,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, and we were able to share it with viewers,Wholesale Jerseys China," Tirico says. "At end of the day if you as a viewer want to expand your knowledge base, I think we can make a connection. It was one of the fun parts of that experience and I feel some of the same with Cris. They just want to teach people about football. So we're learning from them and letting the American public get the knowledge."

Should Tirico be asked to play a role in NBC's hockey or soccer or auto racing coverage,NFL Jerseys Outlet, he's ready, calling it "a chance to hit the reset button on my career."
Mike Tirico no longer is behind the microphone doing NFL play by play. That hasn't diminished his passion for the sport.
One of America's most versatile broadcasters, Tirico headed to NBC in great part because of the network's sports portfolio, particularly the Olympics, which he worked in Rio. He also will get the chance to do golf again, and next weekend he hosts the Breeders' Cup races at Santa Anita.