標題: Wholesale China Jerseys 9983
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2435
發表於 2018-1-27 01:21 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Darrelle Revis downplayed his skirmish with New York Jets teammate Brandon Marshall, saying that they've moved on from it and everything is fine between them.
"Brandon's not going to stop competing the way he competes," Revis said, "and I'm not going to stop competing the way I compete."
While they were popping off at each other,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Marshall referenced DeAndre Hopkins, the Houston wide receiver who had a big game last season against Revis.
Marshall took exception to that, though, and the two jawed at each other the rest of the practice, with things coming to a head later when the wide receiver took a swipe at Revis.
"It's competition," Revis said. "We're not going to go into the back and forth of who does what. ... It's training camp and we're trying to get better as a team. We're two very competitive guys and this hasn't been the first time with us getting into it."
Revis added that he thought it was actually "good" for the two of them to go at it the way they did. He also said they would "definitely get after it again" in future practices.
"Every year I've been in training camp, guys get after it," Revis said Saturday. "It's football, man. That's how I look at it."
Marshall acknowledged that he used that to anger Revis, who he accused of saying disrespectful things to him, too. Revis brushed off that comment, as well as everything else Marshall said to him.
"Everything's fine," he said. "I think the more I jam and the more I get reps out there on the field and go against some wide receivers is definitely helping me strengthen it even more."
Revis and Marshall matched up only once during Saturday's late-afternoon practice, and there were no further heated situations. Bowles said that was just a function of the plays the team was running, and there was no intent to keep the two stars separated on the field.
"Yeah, man, everything's fine," Revis said. "To me, it's just football. We're both trying to do a job here."
"I mean, it was just a good,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, high-energy practice," Fitzpatrick said. "I think sometimes things can be overblown a little bit. That's all we took it as as players."
"Nah, it's fine," he said. "You've got to do more to get under my skin than that."
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Throw in the towel. The fight's over.
"It's football,jerseys cheap nfl, and I mean, things happen," Revis said. "He might jam, your hand might slip,Jerseys From China, whatever. You might hit somebody in the head, you might get poked in the eye or you might get your foot stepped on."
Coach Todd Bowles had no problem with the way Revis and Marshall went back and forth, but added that he doesn't want players swinging at each other. Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick thought the entire situation was no big deal.
"We're moving on,Nike Air Max 95 Sale," Revis said. "I might get into a scrap with another receiver tomorrow. That's just what it is. It's competition. It's what we do. It's training camp."
Saturday's session marked just the second full practice for Revis, whom the Jets had been easing back from offseason wrist surgery. He said there were no residual effects in the wrist from Friday's physical practice.
NOTES: Fitzpatrick said he threw less this offseason than he usually does because of his contract stalemate that ended the day before training camp began. "I'm kind of surprised my arm has felt as good as it has," the quarterback said. "It may have been helpful for me." Fitzpatrick, who can become a free agent again after this season, was asked if he might do things the same way next year. He looked down and just laughed. ... CB Juston Burris, the team's fourth-round draft pick, sat out with what Bowles said is a bruised thigh. The rookie and tight end Brandon Bostick came together hard on a play Friday in which Bostick made the catch and both were slow to get up. Bostick was fine and practiced Saturday.
Revis acknowledged Saturday that he inadvertently hit Marshall in the face/head area during a play in practice Friday.

Marshall spoke to reporters Friday and said they "crossed that line." The receiver also acknowledged that he respects Revis as "the greatest" to play his position, and predicted that things would be smoothed over.