標題: Wholesale NHL Jerseys Amallie Andrews
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2396
發表於 2018-1-25 23:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
They began lining up from as early as 05:00 hours and by 10:00 hours the crowds at several polling stations had disappeared.From all indications, voters along the Upper East Coast Demerara turned out in record numbers,Wholesale Jerseys, eager to complete the task of casting their ballots and get on with their other business.Ninety Seven-year- old Glendora Drennon was disappointed that she was not allowed to vote.The old, the blind and first time voters all flocked polling places in what could be an unprecedented high voter turnout.The spirit on the East Coast Demerara was pleasant–there was no animosity, except for some over-exuberance from residents of Ann’s Grove when A Partnership for National Unity Presidential Candidate David Granger, visited the area.Voting was smooth and without any unwelcomed incident except for a few cases where people could not initially find their names on the lists where they first turned up.There was at least one known case of a proxy vote for a first time voter who is incapacitated.There was also proxy voting for a few elderly persons. Persons without ID cards were allowed to vote using their passports after swearing to an affidavit before the presiding officers.Charles Glasgow, a resident of Mahaicony voted for the first time yesterday. He revealed that he was anxious to be part of the process of electing a government.“I was waiting for this day for a long time to express myself,” he told this newspaper.Another first time voter, Amallie Andrews, was so excited about casting her ballot that she made sure that she timed her return from the United States to allow her to vote.“This gives me an opportunity to decide in my one small way the way my country is run.”She said that her choice of a presidential candidate was not influenced by her parents’ choice.“I am now at an age where I can make that decision for myself and once I see potential in a person who aspires to lead,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, that person will get my vote.”She however pointed out that although she will be disappointed if the person she chooses is not elected, she is mature enough to accept that and move on.“Let the parties fight it out among themselves,” she said.Meanwhile, 97-year-old Glendora Drennon,NFL Jerseys China, of Mahaicony is disappointed that she was not registered to vote.She could not provide GECOM registration employees with her birth certificate, during the house to house registration process.This is despite her having obtained a national ID card prior to the 2006 elections.“I was party secretary fuh PNC Stabroek Number Two group and I can’t vote. You sure they can’t register me now? How I can’t vote? They can’t put in name now?” she questioned.This elderly Nabaclis resident could not be denied the opportunity of casting her ballot.“I feel mess up, now that I can’t vote because I know I gat fuh go and vote,” she said with a chuckle.“If me name ain’t deh pon de list,Cheap NFL Jerseys, dey go gat fuh write um down,” she added with much laughter.But not everyone was excited about voting in this year’s elections.One Unity,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, Mahaica woman said that although she had been registered for the elections and has uplifted her identification card, she had given up her right to cast her vote for any of the political parties contesting.In Cane Grove, Mahaica, all appeared calm with voting completed before midday.But despite the ban on the sale of alcohol, some residents were observed imbibing and some were even heavily intoxicated.Enmore was very quiet, as was Golden Grove, Nabacalis, Cove and John,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Victoria and Nootenzuil.