標題: Cheap China Jerseys according to Whyte
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2408
發表於 2018-1-25 20:46 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A man who appeared to have been severely injured was remanded to prison yesterday on a charge of inflicting grievous bodily harm to his spouse. When the magistrate made the announcement,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the man, Perry Whyte, 31,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, of 168 Albouystown, fainted.Whyte being assisted by his boss after fainting in court.It is alleged that on October 20,Wholesale Jerseys, last,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, at Albouystown, the accused unlawfully and maliciously beat Cecelia Beharry.Whyte, who pleaded not guilty to the charge, explained that he is an employee of Padrack Meat Centre on Orange Walk. He said that he went to work and returned home later to see a guy in his home on his bed.“I ask Cecelia what’s going on? And she jumped up and start on me” Whyte said. The man,China Jerseys Wholesale, according to Whyte, picked up a rolling pin and lashed him several times. “I snatch the rolling pin and fire a lash at he and she jump in the way and that’s how she got hit” Whyte added.He further explained that the night after the incident with Beharry he was picked up by four men with guns. He said that he knew them. He identified one of them as Beharry’s boss. He said that he was taken away and beaten by these four men. He further claims that he sustained severe injuries,Wholesale Jerseys, including fractured ribs and lacerations to his head.The proprietor of Padrack, Ramesh Shaw, verified that his employee was beaten indeed. Shaw expressed that it’s unfair that Whyte was beaten and no one was arrested for the matter. He also claimed that Whyte was unable to seek medical treatment since he was locked up. He went on to explain that he dropped Whyte home and heard an argument between Whyte and his spouse about some guy, but he left.He was later contacted to be told that Whyte was beaten. He claims that when he went to the Alberttown police station, Whyte was bleeding profoundly and was handcuffed.On the contrary, Beharry told the court on the day in question she came home late from work and the accused came after her and pushed her on the bed. “Because I come home late he ask me which man I been with” Beharry said.She further explained that he picked up the rolling pin and lashed her and broke her hand. “He does usually abuse me. It is not the first time” she added.The magistrate who paid heed to the stories, granted the prosecutor’s proposal for bail to be refused. That was when Whyte fainted in front of the magistrate.He was subsequently revived by his boss and the police in court. Whyte is expected to return to court on November 5.