標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping said that suddenly
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2395
發表於 2018-1-23 14:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A woman who could not swim managed to save herself last night after she was thrown off the Demerara Harbour Bridge by a suspected robber/rapist.Her attacker was still at large up to press time last night,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, as armed police scoured in vain the vast network of pontoons and walkways beneath the bridge.The twenty-one year-old Providence resident was nursing head wounds after her attacker, described as “big-bellied”, cuffed and kicked her about the body and stabbed her in the ear.A student of the Guyana Technical Institute, the woman said that she stayed alive by clinging desperately to the pontoons holding the bridge together,Nike Air Max Cheap Wholesale, then pulling herself up to safety.According to the victim, she was walking on the bridge around 19:45 hrs listening to music on her Ipod. She passed her attacker, a large man wearing “three-quarter” pants. The power went on the bridge around that time and she decided to head back to the East Bank.The traumatized woman, who was hardly able to answer questions,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, said that suddenly, she saw the same man come from beneath the bridge,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, onto the walkway,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and told her to “shut up” and that he would kill her.Placing a sharp object to her neck, he dragged her down to the area below the bridge where he demanded money and jewels. “I tell him I don’t have money and he started cuffing me and kicking me with a hard boots.”She displayed a punctured left ear and swollen face as evidence of the brutal attack.The woman started fighting back and screaming and in apparent anger, the attacker threw her into the water.“I can’t swim, so I put my legs up and braced it against the pontoon and pulled myself up.”A motorcycle rider, who was passing rescued the traumatized girl.“I passing same time and I hear screaming. I see her on the bridge and she tell me that she get attacked. She could hardly speak.”According to the man, he placed the woman on his motorcycle and took her back across the bridge to the police outpost.Police searching under the bridge later recovered a cell phone, earphones and slippers belonging to the woman.The Demerara Harbour Bridge is a popular exercising ground for many residents from both sides of the Demerara River and because of heavy traffic,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, attacks like these are almost totally unheard of.