標題: Cheap Jerseys Store 7773
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2419
發表於 2018-1-22 01:09 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee Titans safety Da'Norris Searcy expects to play Sunday against the Cleveland Browns after missing the past two games with a high left ankle sprain and couldn't be happier.
Nose tackle Al Woods did not practice again this week and was declared out against the Browns (0-5).
Searcy hurt his ankle late in the Titans' loss to Oakland last month. After practicing this week, the question now is whether Searcy will immediately return to the starting lineup. Daimion Stafford has filled in the past two games,Cheap Jerseys Online, but Searcy has started 16 of 18 games since signing with Tennessee as a free agent last year.
"I'm just glad to be back out there and competing with them,Wholesale Jerseys China," Searcy said.
"He was really playing well for us,NFL Jerseys Supply, especially in run support. He's a good tackler and we're going to have to have that this game," Mularkey said.
Titans coach Mike Mularkey also is happy to have Searcy back, who was playing well before the injury.
Even if Searcy doesn't get the start, he is confident he will play because the Titans have been rotating their safeties since the start of the season.
Cornerback Cody Riggs,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, who has missed two weeks with a hamstring injury, practiced fully Friday. He is questionable for Sunday's game but hopes he can play.

Searcy,China Jerseys, who suffered the injury late in the Titans' loss to Oakland two weeks ago, went through full practices this week and is excited about contributing to what Tennessee hopes will be a win.
"We'll see what happens. I've made a lot of progress this week," Riggs said.
"It's kind of hard sitting on the side," Searcy said Friday. "I was my guys' biggest cheerleader while I was out. But I'm glad to be out there playing again."