標題: Cheap Jerseys From China ? 34
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2391
發表於 2018-1-21 23:55 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Michael Azore,? 34,Nike NFL Jerseys China, was on Tuesday faced with the charge of common assault to his common law wife,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, Alicia Persaud.The allegations were read to the defendant by Magistrate Judy Latchman at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court. To the allegations, the defendant pleaded not guilty.Police reports revealed that on March 16 ,China Jerseys Cheap, at 22 Yarrow Dam ,NFL Jerseys Clearance, the couple was arguing. Azore slapped Persaud twice to her face .It was also noted that this was a habit of the defendant whenever he quarreled with his wife .The matter was reported to Ruimveldt police station and Azore was arrested, cautioned and charged for the offense.However when Persaud was asked to give her remarks on the matter she stated “your worship I wish to end the matter; just give him a warning.”Just when the court thought this matter would have been dismissed due to the complainant’s refusal to give evidence, there came a serious twist to the event. When she was asked to take the stand,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, Prosecutor Bentham asked her if anyone forced her to make this decision and she said “yes. A police officer from Ruimveldt station forced me to drop the charges. But me ain’t know she name.”Immediately,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, Magistrate Judy Latchman ordered an investigation to determine the truth of this new allegation brought before the court.The defendant was subsequently remanded to prison until the next court date scheduled for April 15.