標題: Cheap Jerseys For Sale The endowment
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2398
發表於 2018-1-21 15:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Support will be forthcoming to a number of local humanitarian entities, compliments of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, through the Bernice Mansell Foundation. Valued at more than $1.6M, the Church yesterday handed over a container packed with a quantity of indispensable items to head of the Foundation, Mrs Bernice Mansell at John Fernandes Limited’s Mandela Avenue location.Officially handing over the items yesterday was Mr Dillon Murray, Member of Georgetown,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys, Guyana District Presidency of the humanitarian-driven Church network. Among the items donated yesterday, he said, were clothing,Cheap China Jerseys, hygiene kits, school kits, toys among other items. According to Murray, though the items are being entrusted into the care of the Foundation,NFL Jerseys China, the intent is to have them channelled to various other charitable organisations such as the Guyana Relief Council. He regarded yesterday’s undertaking as “another move by the church to show its continued commitment to help eradicate poverty and illiteracy in Guyana…This is what the Church has been doing here and worldwide.”Dillion Murray shakes hands with Ms Bernice Mansell as he officially hands over the endowment yesterday. They are flanked by representatives of the Church, the Foundation and the Guyana Relief Council’s Rohini Bonar (at extreme left)The endowment, he said, was made possible through the voluntary donation of members of the Church who have over the years freely given towards such humanitarian ventures.“This means a lot to us right now. It means that we will be able to extend help to other places,” said a grateful Mansell. She gleefully recounted how a request for two wheelchairs catapulted to an endowment which will bring much relieve to a wide cross section of people in the society.“I made a request for two wheelchairs and they said they would come in and see me. They did come in and they found out all about the work we are doing and they decided that they needed to help more…”According to Mansell, she has for the past 40 years been rendering assistance in various forms to the needy,NFL Jerseys Authentic, a move which spiralled from her involvement in the Radio’s Needy Children Fund to her operation of a special school for school dropouts.? The Foundation has branches in Wakenaam, Essequibo, Parika Outfall and on the Linden/Soesdyke Highway.“They came in and saw the need and I showed them my record and the work we are doing and they decided that they would send me a container and here I am today giving thanks and gratitude to them for their kindness to us and to God for putting it in their heart to help us.”The endowment, Mansell said, will be extended to other areas around the country including Lethem,Cheap NFL jerseys China, West Demerara, Linden/Soesdyke Highway, New Amsterdam, Wakenaam and Parika Outfalls. Many other organisations that assist children,China NFL Jerseys, the sick, the lame and shut-ins will be assisted as well.Representing the Guyana Relief Council yesterday, one of the entities to which the endowment will be extended, Ms Rohini Bonar noted that the donation is extremely timely. “We are thankful for this assistance because almost every week there is a fire and what we receive here today will go a long way in helping a lot of persons,” Bonar asserted.