標題: Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale Tumaine
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2392
發表於 2018-1-21 13:43 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Guyanese woman is travelling to Suriname to ascertain if the person killed in a shootout in Suriname last week, during which two of that country’s most wanted were captured, is her son.Lavern Graham, of Georgetown, told this newspaper that on Sunday, last, she received word from a man that her son,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 23-year-old Tumaine Anthony Graham of East Ruimveldt, was shot dead in Suriname.“A boy go to the father house and say that somebody call him and tell him that he(Tumaine) went to Suriname and he get shoot and he dead,” the woman told this newspaper.The news has left Lavern Graham in a state of despair, since she has not heard from her son since prior to the shooting incident in neighbourinmg Suriname,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, almost two weeks ago.Reports out of Suriname last week indicated that two of the country’s most notorious gang members,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, Guyana-born Poeran Gopi and Ricky Sardjoe, were seriously wounded during a shootout with a Suriname special unit in Nickerie.The report added that an unidentified man who was in a car with the notorious gangsters was killed.The men had reportedly returned from Guyana where they were said to have been hiding out somewhere in the Corentyne area.Lavern Graham is worried that her son who sometimes travelled to Berbice to visit friends may have somehow linked up with the criminals from Suriname while they were in Guyana.She said that her son was last seen by his friends the day before the shooting was reported to have occurred.Calls to his cellular phone have gone unanswered so far.“We just miss him. I would like to know wha’ happen to him, if is he. We heard about the incident (shooting) and want to know if he was involved.”Mrs. Graham has no close contacts in the neighbouring Dutch-speaking Republic to assist her in ascertaining if her son was indeed killed in Suriname. However she managed to contact a Guyanese man who is known to her family and who has promised to help.“He said that he hear some boy from Guyana died, a Guyanese, but he ain’t really know is who. So he say he gon try and find out and let me know,Wholesale Jerseys, but I ain’t really hear back from him,NFL Jerseys From China,” the distraught mother told Kaieteur News.“I planning to go to Suriname to see if it’s him, and to find out more.”She said that it would greatly surprise her if her son was indeed associated with Suriname’s most wanted.“I know that he got a child mother up in Berbice and he used to be with he child mother, and he had a friend from Berbice, but we ain’t know anything about no linkage to criminals. All we know he was there all the time and then suddenly he disappeared, and then this message come that he was killed. The person say he get shoot in he belly. He didn’t say by who,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” Lavern Graham stated.She is hopeful though that her son is still alive although the chances of such good news appear slim.