標題: Cheap Jerseys From China on July 20
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2396
發表於 2018-1-20 06:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 31-year-old Brazilian yesterday appeared before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson to answer the charge of simple larceny. He knew enough English to be able to understand and answer the charge.Andre Farias, a computer technician,Wholesale Jerseys, was taken to court by Brian Allen, who for some time now has been giving Farias lodging at his own Campbellville home.It is alleged that the Brazilian, on July 20, last, stole a quantity of items; clothing articles ($125,000),Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, toiletries ($25,000) and diskettes ($25,000) from Brian Allen.Other reports given by Allen states, that Farias on Wednesday last was at a function with him (Allen), and that he (Farias) had stolen a digital camera.After these accusations Farias reportedly went back to the Campbellville residence, where ‘he ransacked the wardrobe’.Farias’s version of the story goes that he had mistakenly packed one pair of jeans,NFL Jerseys Supply, three shirts and a bottle of deodorant into his suitcase,China NFL Jerseys, seemingly to travel back to Brazil.He claims that he doesn’t know where the allegations for the other articles come from, and that he was giving Allen money as compensation for what he had ‘mistakenly’ taken. “I give him $45,000…I do not know where all these $170,000 come from.”Allen said that he had taken in Farias as a favour to a friend of his ‘he begged me to take him in…After no one else wanted to, I took him in’.Farias,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, after the alleged first theft on Wednesday last,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, moved away from the Campbellville house.Allen had been in search of him since then, and reportedly spotted him somewhere on Robb Street yesterday.The Brazilian was remanded to prison, and will return to court on July 30.