標題: Cheap Jerseys For Sale Region Ten Chairman
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2392
發表於 2018-1-19 21:54 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Region Ten Chairman, Rennis Morian, has called for a cessation of all transactions of business pertaining to the new television station which according to a correspondence he is in receipt of,Cheap Jerseys Online, is expected to become operational some time soon.During a press briefing, Morian apprised members of the media, regarding the latest developments as regards the Linden television station.The Regional Chairman said that early yesterday he got a call informing him that people were at the Richmond Hill site trying to erect a dish.? “As the Chairman I don’t even know. I know for sure that they are not people from Region Ten, so this has got me worried.I was told also that there are plans to hand over by weekend and have a trial run, but as the Regional Chairman I don’t even know,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys, so this is happening under the radar.“I’m saying whatever is happening, or whoever is involved, whichever Government agency or entity I’m calling for a cease order right now; and all correspondence relating to the dish, the station or whatever must be directed to the people’s representative of Region Ten.? That is the Chairman and Councillors or even by extension the Town Council. It cannot be to benefit one individual.Morian elaborated that the establishment of the television station must be of benefit to Region Ten by providing jobs and programmes that would be of interest to the community and foster development and unity.He added that for the past three weeks he has been addressing those issues that are happening and many times he does not even know, because some, like the television issue, ‘were a throwback’ from the previous administration.“What persons need to know is that there is a change of administration in the Region and while you might have been in discussion with other leaders before,NFL Jerseys Outlet, now that there is a change,Cheap Jerseys China, the continuity must be with us.“Let us move the process forward. So I go out here today, and I’m asked a question about the dish, I can’t answer. So somebody somewhere drop the ball and so I call for a stop order!”Morian said that he was in the process of sending letters to the relevant authorities, informing them of his decision concerning the cease order.Morian said that the missive detailed that permission has been given to a private individual to operate the Linden Television Station. He then proceeded to read an excerpt from the said letter.Morian added that he was simultaneously informed of the imminent handing over of the facility to the said individual.He reminded that when residents of Region Ten,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, through their leaders, made an open cry for a television station, it was not to benefit any private individual but the people of Region Ten.“The Regional Democratic Council is the authority managing the affairs of Region Ten. Hence any handing over or any discussion pertaining to licensed establishment of a television station should be chanelled through the Office of the Chairman and Councillors.Morian said that there was no discussion regarding the television station with any private individual.“We haven’t had discussions with any private investor, hence I’m calling on the Prime Minister and the Presidency to look into this matter with immediate effect.“We don’t want the station to be operated by any private group outside of Linden. If there is any agreement, that agreement has to be after consultation with the people,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys,” Morian declared.He added that there ought to be a broad based committee representing the people of Linden to manage such an entity.The giving back of the Linden Television Station formed part of the agreement that was entered into by the residents of Region Ten and the previous administration following the 2012 protest against electricity tariff increases for the mining Town. (Enid Joaquin)