標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale 23
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2386
發表於 2018-1-18 20:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– claim they were all brutalized in lock upsThe three accused, from left Devon Forde, Kifa Small and Mark SauersThe three men who allegedly robbed a taxi driver and stole his car made their court appearance on Tuesday. They all claimed that they were approached by police to pay bride and claimed that they were brutalised in the lockups by the police.Kifa Small,NFL Jerseys Supply, 19,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, of 74 Campbellville Housing Scheme; Devon Forde, 23,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, of 164 Duncan Street Campbellville; and Mark Sauers, 19, of 1 Success, East Coast Demerara,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, were all granted bail after appearing before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson to answer the charge of robbery with violence.It is alleged that on October 16 in the city, they violently robbed Sinclair Mohabir of a Toyota NZE motor car licensed PKK 8907 valued at $3.1 M,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, a quantity of tools worth $70,000, a cell phone valued $20,000 and $10,000 in cash. They all pleaded not guilty.Kifa Small, a dray cart operator, was represented by attorney at law Euclin Gomes, who told the court that his client was beaten by the police while in custody.Gomes said that the beating began from the time the police kicked opened his front door at his home and continued all the way to the Brickdam lock ups.“My client’s head was covered with a black bag and a metal object was placed to his head. It was believed to be a gun, and (my client) was told if he does not admit to the crime he would be killed” Gomes said.Gomes claimed that his partially illiterate client signed an unknown document given to him by the police. Gomes added that if the document is in relation to his client admitting to the crime he is ready to vigorously challenge anything such thing with the law.Gomes expressed that his client’s parents were unable to visit him and he was given food by a police officer named Houston. He got food poisoning.Devon Forde, a grass cutter, was represented by attorney at law Gordon Gilhuys who in his bail application claimed that his client was slapped about his face and struck in the back with a mop stick by a police officer in an effort to solicit a statement.He said his client was not involved in the incident so he did not give a statement. Gilhuys stated that his client’s only brush with the law was one of simple larceny when it was alleged that he stole a bicycle and that case was dismissed.Gilhuys stated that his client was placed on a ID parade and was not identified by the Virtual Complainant. “A recording was made with the police and someone with whom they are trying to implicate Devon’s name in the incident” Gilhuys said.Mohabir, who was present in court, told the magistrate that the three stole his car. “I sure they did it. I was put under a lot of stress. Everything was in the car,” Mohabir said. Mohabir who is a taxi driver claimed that at Barr and Alexander Streets, Kitty, Small locked him by the throat and Forde slammed him on his head with an object.He added that Forde went around and cuffed him and took him out the car where he checked to see if there was any gun. “I get up and run away and Forde went in the car along with the other two and drove away” Mohabir said.Police Prosecutor Deneashwar Maindranauth requested that bail be refused to the three. He claimed that on the night in question, Small had hired the vehicle to take them to Campbellville.The matter was reported and 15 days later the three were arrested and charged.Attorney at law Gilhuys intervened and stated that the police investigation of the matter was poor. He added that a fourth person was locked up and was released after paying his way through and a demand was made for his client to pay a bribe and be loosed.Mark Sauers who bore marks of violence was represented by attorney at law Michael Sommersaul who was absent in court.However, Sauers who is a Sixth Form student of School of the Nations stated that he knew nothing about the incident in which he is allegedly involved in. “All I know the police came and start beating me and tell me pay them $50,000 and I will go,” Sauers said.The magistrate granted the three men $200,cheap jerseys from china,000 bail each. They are all expected to return to court on December 1.