標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping last Thursday
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2400
發表於 2018-1-18 14:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
It has been five days since 20-year-old Tregon Bremner,Wholesale China Jerseys, of Lot 408 West Ruimveldt, Georgetown, has been missing.Missing Tregon Bremner, 20Despite efforts of concerned relatives and members of the Guyana Police Force to locate him, there is still no sign.Cindy Brisport,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the mother of the missing 20-year-old, has spoken of her unrelenting anguish since she last saw her son. Her fears for his wellbeing are increasing.Brisport, 38, said that relentless efforts to locate Bremner, who had been diagnosed with epilepsy at a tender age, have proven futile. She and her family are extremely worried about him. Brisport has made an emotional plea for help to locate her son.The devastated woman, who visited Kaieteur News yesterday,Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic, recalled that her son was last seen on November 20 (last Thursday). According to her, her house was flooded and her son Bremner had pitched in on the cleaning exercise.She said it was around 15:00 hours that she noticed that he was missing so she asked his sister if she had seen him but she hadn’t. Checks around the house proved that Bremner was nowhere there. His mother said that they immediately launched a search in the neighbourhood for him. But no one saw the 20-year-old.Brisport said that she received word from an acquaintance that her son was spotted at a Charlestown shop called “Pet Boy” but the man assumed that Bremner was with someone.She said that another person told her that they saw him at the Square of the Revolution walking around in the pools of water that had accumulated after the rains but a search in that area too did not help to locate him.Distressed,Wholesale NBA Jerseys Authentic, the mother said that this is the first time that her 20-year-old has wandered for such a long time. She added that once,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, 12 years ago, he was lost but they had located him the said night.The mother is lamenting that her son may be confused. She is extremely concerned over what he is eating and doing. “He deh bare foot. He can answer he name and so but he can’t tell you where he lives,Wholesale China Jerseys,” she divulged.Brisport recounted that they have combed through Queenstown, Alberttown, D’Urban Backlands and other city regions in a desperate bid to locate him. She said the only place they haven’t searched is on the East Coast and East Bank areas.“I ain’t sleeping and I barely eating. I ain’t focusing. I don’t know what he doing, if he sit down or if he walking around or what he doing,” the woman stressed. Bremner, she said, was last seen wearing a grey vest and black trunks.A report has since been lodged at the West Ruimveldt Police Outpost.The woman is pleading with public spirited citizens to help her find her son. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Tregon Bremner is asked to contact the nearest police station or his mother on telephone 669-9112 or brother, Trevor Bremner on 6020413.