標題: Wholesale Baseball Jerseys when Chevonne died
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2401
發表於 2018-1-18 09:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The relatives of a Guyanese woman who was found dead in a US military base in Germany in 2004 are not surprised that her former husband who was accused of killing her is the prime suspect in last weekend’s double murder in Berbice.The family of Chevonne Talbot,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, upon hearing that the former US soldier Tyrone Talbot was one of the suspects in the double murder of 25-year-old Nekecia Rouse, called ‘Nicky’ and 18-year-old Alexis Keshia George, are almost positive that Tyrone is the killer.They described him as a ‘cold blooded killer’.“When I heard that he may have been involved, it brought back a host of memories,” said Chevonne’s mother, Brenda Benjamin, who added that the whole ordeal of her daughter’s death was not yet behind the family.The former US soldier who had served in Afghanistan went on trial in 2004 for the murder of his wife,Wholesale China Jerseys, but was acquitted.Thirty-year-old Chevonne Talbot was found strangled in her apartment in Germany, where her husband was seconded.He was court martialed,Cheap Jerseys, but was freed due to insufficient evidence.The former U.S. soldier reportedly returned to Guyana last December and was staying at the home of one Henry Lewis in New Amsterdam, a relative he met through his now deceased wife.He is said to have befriended one of the slain women.Chevonne’s sister, Shawnette Benjamin, said that although Tyrone Talbot was freed of the murder of her sister,Cheap NFL Jerseys, he was found guilty of giving false statements.“I think there was insufficient evidence; that’s why he was not really charged,” she said.According to Shawnette, Tyrone was “demoted a couple of ranks.”She said that she had found him using her online Hi5 account, a social network of people across the internet.“I wrote him a message, telling him how I felt,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, and he responded in a very arrogant manner,” she said.She also said that she remembered him as a control freak.“One time we were out, all of us, and they bought two bottles of drink. Both he and Chevonne wanted to have the Coca Cola. He almost slapped her in front of all of us just because she wanted the same drink as him and there was only one,” she said.Shawnette added that it appeared that Tyrone was a liar.She said he may have been married to another woman before Chevonne, a possibility which was unknown to Shawnette and her family.“My sister wanted to leave him, but the reason she didn’t leave him is because he took a lot of pills and tried to kill himself,” she said.She explained that her sister had to rush Tyrone to a hospital of the military base in Germany, since he might have been discharged from the military for trying to kill himself.More so, Brenda Benjamin affirmed that the former US soldier would often call her, crying over a dispute which he and his wife had. She said that he would do this often.However, when Chevonne died, she said that Tyrone did not make any contact with any member of her family to inform them that he daughter had died.“When my sister died, we got an e-mail from one of her friends expressing their condolences.That’s how we heard about it. He never even called,” said Shawnette.She said that she had heard that Tyrone had been back in Guyana since December,China Jerseys, last year.“I am hoping we will get justice. I think he killed my sister, and he got off last time. Now I think he may have killed these other two women, and I hope he gets what he deserves,” she said.Brenda Benjamin noted that she thought that, “there is little evidence against him right now, but you need to consider his background.”She added that she hoped he was under guard, wherever he was being kept.