標題: Cheap World Cup Jerseys Orwin Hinds
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2401
發表於 2018-1-17 18:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Defence witness Adele Campbell told the court yesterday that Orwin Hinds, the number one accused in the matter, had been with her on the night that 72-year-old Clementine Fiedtkou-Parris met her demise.Clementine Fiedtkou-ParrisHinds, called “Red Man,” of Burnham Boulevard, Mocha, East Bank Demerara; Kevin October called, “Troy,” of Second Street, Agricola,Cheap Jerseys, East Bank Demerara; Cleon Hinds, and Roy Jacobs called “Chippie” or “Black Boy” of Evans Street, Charlestown, are facing?Justice Navindra Singh and a mixed jury for the murder of Mrs. Fiedtkou–Parris.The woman was shot and killed in her home on June 30, 2011 by gunmen, who were reportedly hired to end her life over a property dispute.Attorneys George Thomas, Moti Singh, Raymond Alli and Maxwell Mc Kay are representing the four accused.Yesterday, Campbell was the first of two witnesses to be called to the witness stand by Attorney Thomas.? The witness pointed out Orwin Hinds in open court, before detailing, under oath, her account of what transpired on June 30, 2011.Campbell told the court that she was in a relationship with Hinds for more than a year prior to his arrest in 2011.? She recalled that on the day he was arrested, her then boyfriend (Hinds) had left for work, but never returned home.? Campbell recounted that the man was out unusually late.According to the witness, at around 10:00 pm on the day in question, an Officer Singh of Brickdam Police Station contacted her and told her that “some people just bring in your boyfriend and they beat him,Cheap Jerseys, come down to Brickdam now”.Campbell testified that she and several friends took a taxi and hurried down to the station. Upon arrival there, Campbell said that she started inquiring about her boyfriend, but the police would not give her any information.The woman said that she subsequently saw her boyfriend in an area of the station – she stood behind the counter and he was some 20 feet away.?? She said that he had what appeared to be a bump on his forehead, just below his hairline. Campbell said that she tried to inquire what had happened to her boyfriend,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but the police refused to tell her anything and she left the station.She said sometime later she spoke to an Officer Reid at Police Headquarters, Eve Leary. Reid was said to be in charge of the investigations.Questioned further about the said officer, the witness described him as a “short, Madras-looking man”. Asked by Thomas, specifically about June 30, 2011, the witness noted that her boyfriend had been with her all night. She recalled that he had come home early from work that day and they decided to go to her friend Matilda mother’s birthday party.Under cross examination by Prosecutor Teshana Lake, the witness maintained that she has a vivid memory of what took place on June 30, 2011. She also maintained that she had spoken to Officer Reid and she could point him out if she saw him.??The prosecutor went on to ask the witness, her reason for wanting to give evidence in the matter, after all this time.? Lake suggested to Campbell that the sole purpose of testifying was to “help Hinds”.The witness denied this.? In response, she noted, “I have a conscience and I have a son, God forbid if something should happen to him. I would want someone to?do the same. I know?where he?(Orwin Hinds) was,”?she said.Besides doing a good deed, the witness further noted that she has nothing to gain from testifying on behalf of the defence.MEDICAL REPORTA medical report was tendered as evidence yesterday. ?The report was read by a Medex attached to the Guyana Prison Service, Sharon Cumbermack.? She told the court that Hinds had complained of being assaulted by the police upon arrival at the Georgetown Prison, back in 2011.According to the report which Cumbermack read to the court, the accused had swelling to his forehead.? She explained this could have been caused by blunt trauma to the head. The witness further noted, that the accused had suffered a hematoma and as a result of the injury he was later referred to the surgical outpatient of the Georgetown Hospital.‘I WAS IN POLICE CUSTODY’Also yesterday, Kevin October, in his defence, elected to give an unsworn statement to the court. Standing in the prisoner’s dock,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, October recalled he was in prison, around the time the incident allegedly took place.He said that he was in Camp Street when “Officers Sarabo,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Caesar ?and another officer “?took? him to the police station for questioning . “I say me ain’t know about no murder,Cheap Jerseys From China, I was in police custody.”October recounted that he was then given