標題: Wholesale Jerseys ‘this week’ next week
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2360
發表於 2018-1-17 12:25 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Several security guards employed by a city security firm have complained that they have not been paid since September. The firm serves schools in Region 5 from Mahaicony to Rosignol and as such, this newspaper was informed that several schools are currently without security,NFL Jerseys Supply, since many of the guards refuse to work unless they are paid for the three months.Several guards summoned this newspaper to West Coast Berbice last Friday and aired their views about the non- payment and how it is affecting them and their families.Corine Goodridge,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, a guard attached to the Rosignol Primary stated that “we have not gotten paid and every time we ask,NFL Jerseys From China, they saying,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet, ‘this week’ next week, ‘this week’ …but up to now when we called yesterday, they said the region did not give them money to pay us!”“We are single parents—we need our money—it’s time,NFL Jerseys China, we have children and I get installments to pay! Interest is going up and I got kids to send to school. I don’t have money to travel and you don’t get back your passage with this firm when the month is up and it is not fair and we need we money.“I ain’t even get rice in me barrel; I am a single parent!”“It gun be embarrassing when the people [store owners] can’t hold on anymore and they come to my house and take away the furniture from me and Christmastime coming. No part of this world you hear that a firm owe their workers two months and they ain’t paying.”“I need my money! Because I am a single parent with children and I’d like to have my salary”, Patricia Linton, another guard, complained. They also allege that the owner of the firm stated that “he will borrow some money to pay us this week.”Samantha Prince,Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic, who worked at the Ithaca Primary School, also vowed not to work until she was paid.Yonette Welch is working at the Ithaca Health Centre and she, too, is affected by the non- payment. “I need my money because I got children going to school and we ain’t get no money and we ain’t wukkin”.Edith Dover also works at the Ithaca Primary School. “It’s unfair that we coming out to work and not getting paid”. “Unto now, we ain’t know what the region doing. No money no work!Samantha Anderson is on maternity leave for three months, too, and she is acclaiming that the National Insurance Scheme has not paid her since.Efforts to reach the Region 5 Chairman, proved futile.