標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic 9575
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2416
發表於 2018-1-15 09:45 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Last year,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the Buffalo Bills made Kathryn Smith the NFL's first full-time assistant coach. Smith is the team's quality control coach.
She worked part-time for the Coyotes last year and served as a skating consultant with the Toronto Maple Leafs, Anaheim Ducks,Discount NFL Jerseys, Buffalo Sabres and Calgary Flames.
A year ago, the Arizona Cardinals made Jen Welter the first woman to hold a coaching position of any kind in the NFL when she served as an intern in the preseason.
The NBA has had two female assistant coaches — Becky Hammon of the San Antonio Spurs and Nancy Lieberman of the Sacramento Kings.
"It's something that I've wanted to see happen,NFL Jerseys China," she said in a statement released by the Coyotes. "The fact that they respect what I do enough to name me as a full-time coach, or to name me as the first female coach in the NHL,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, I take a ton of pride in that. I've worked very hard for this opportunity. It's been going on for years and I just look forward to going even further with it."
GLENDALE,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Ariz. (AP) — The Arizona Coyotes have hired Dawn Braid as skating coach and say she is believed to be the first full-time female coach in NHL history.
The hiring is the latest in a series of breakthroughs for women in men's sports.
Braid has a long association with the NHL.
Braid also spent seven years with the Athletes Training Center as director of skating development. Among the skaters she worked with while there is New York Islanders center John Tavares.