標題: Cheap Jeseys NFL 13873
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
發表於 2018-1-13 23:36 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"He's a really bright guy, so now being here for a while, I think he has a really good grasp of our offense," O'Brien said of yates. "So we can do the things we need to do to help us beat the Colts."
Following the game, Hasselbeck's left arm was in a sling and it was still immobilized Wednesday as Hasselbeck watched Luck, Whitehurst and practice squad quarterback Alex Tanney throw. Hasselbeck has not spoken with reporters since before the Jacksonville game, an uncharacteristic move for the affable backup quarterback.
Houston coach Bill O'Brien said Wednesday that his starter, Brian Hoyer,Cheap NFL Jerseys, will miss the game after being diagnosed with his second concussion in less than a month. So the Texans (6-7) will go with backup T.J. Yates.
Though the teams are tied for the AFC South lead, the two-time defending champion Colts tentatively hold the first tie-breaker courtesy of a 27-20 victory in Houston on Oct. 8. Another win Sunday would mean the Colts could clinch their third straight division crown with one more win or one more Houston loss.
Matt Hasselbeck missed practice Wednesday, yet Colts coach Chuck Pagano remains optimistic the 40-year-old backup will start Sunday's crucial game against Houston.
Meaning a game that will split a tie atop the AFC South will come down to a battle of backups.
If Hasselbeck can't go, Whitehurst would probably make his first start since Tennessee's 2014 season finale, against the Colts. Whitehurst has finished the last two games and replaced Hasselbeck for two plays in the third quarter when Hasselbeck also got hurt. He is 6 of 16 for 59 yards with no touchdowns and one interception this season.
"I expect him to be out there and play," Pagano said, referring to Sunday's game.
Hasselbeck continues to recover from his own injuries.
The Colts (6-7) will go with either Hasselbeck,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, who is still trying to recover from rib and neck injuries, or third-string quarterback Charlie Whitehurst, who has only been with the team for five weeks.
After winning his first four starts this season as Luck's replacement, Hasselbeck has lost his last two and has gotten beaten up in both. He left in the fourth quarter at Pittsburgh on Dec. 6 with neck and rib injuries and left last weekend's blowout loss at Jacksonville in the fourth quarter after apparently re-injuring the ribs.
In Indianapolis, everything seems to be upside down and the only certainty is this: Luck will miss his fifth straight game, his seventh this season and his second in a row against his hometown team as he recovers from a lacerated kidney and partially torn abdominal muscle.
The Texans are adapting, too.
Yates, who won his only other start with Houston this season, is 22 of 47 with 302 yards, three TDs and no interceptions. Former first-round draft pick Brandon Weeden will be the backup.
Pagano remains hopeful Hasselbeck will practice Thursday's practice and be available Sunday.
"There's obviously disappointment. Every game you don't play is a disappointment," Luck said after acknowledging it felt good to be working with his teammates again. "My kidney is not fully healed, so that does not allow me to get in a position with contact that could further injure myself worse."
And all that will be decided by a couple of backups,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping.
"He (Whitehurst) took every team rep basically today, which was great for him in his maturation and his understanding of the offense, the communication, the language, timing, all that stuff," Pagano said. "It was good. We'll continue to prepare him just as we've done since he's been here."
The good news for Indy is that for the first time since he was injured Nov. 8, Luck wore a helmet and threw passes during the 30-minute portion of practice open to the media.
Online:
If Houston wins, it would hold the inside track to a third division title in five years because of fewer losses against AFC South foes.
"I'm not going to sit here and try to play that whole game with the kid or the Texans or anything like that,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," Pagano said. "He's not playing."
Notes: Safety Colt Anderson (ankle), cornerbacks Vontae Davis (knee) and Greg Toler (knee, hamstring), inside linebacker Jerrell Freeman (hamstring, ribs) and receiver Donte Moncrief (toe) all missed Wednesday's practice, too. ... Left tackle Anthony Castonzo (knee), tight end Jack Doy