標題: Cheap NHL Jerseys 9691
無頭像
yueyrt1Ny9

帖子 26637
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
發表於 2018-1-11 15:25 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Quarterback Tyler Bray remains day-to-day with a chip fracture in his cervical spine. Running back Charcandrick West also remains day-to-day with an elbow sprain and elbow strain.
"It was the sharpest, but it should be the sharpest," Reid said. "Having been together for four years . they've done it. They kinda know the offense,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, defense and special teams. I would tell you they started off sharp, they finished sharp."
Quarterback Alex Smith doesn't like comparing teams, but one thing sticks out to him that differs this 2016 team from previous squads.
Wide receiver Jeremy Maclin did not practice on Wednesday due to a groin injury, but returned to practice on Thursday. Reid said, "unless something crazy happens," Maclin will play on Saturday.
Cornerback Phillip Gaines did practice, but Reid said he will probably not play on Saturday. Gaines is still recovering from a torn ACL.
Linebacker Derrick Johnson has seen about everything, having been with the team since 2005. And he says this is the best of all of them, at least as camp breaks up.
"Across the board, whether it be the receiver group, the tight end group, the running back group,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, when you look at the skill positions, just we're so deep, I feel like," Smith said. "I feel like we got a lot of guys that can make plays no matter who's in there. That's what you want."
UP NEXT
As the Chiefs ended camp in St. Joseph, safety Eric Berry still has yet to be seen.
ST. JOSEPH, Mo. (AP) — Kansas City Chiefs coaches, offensive players and defensive players all agree that this is the sharpest the team has looked during training camp in a long time.
"That's a good feeling for me," Johnson said. "I haven't had that feeling, this longevity, as far as winning every year. This year is not gonna be any different. We expect to win."
ROSTER MOVES
Running back Jamaal Charles was taken off the physically unable to perform (PUP) list on Tuesday and has been easing into things,Wholesale Jerseys. He took a few reps during 7-on-7 work Thursday. Reid said Charles will not play at Los Angeles on Saturday.
Johnson chalks it up to a couple things: winning and Andy Reid being in charge for four years. The Chiefs are coming off three straight winning seasons. During Johnson's 12 years with Kansas City, he's only been a part of six winning seasons.
Kansas City picked up former New England safety Brock Vereen off waivers on Wednesday. To make room for Vereen, safety Akeem Davis has been released.
INJURIES
Linebackers Josh Mauga, Dezman Moses and Justin Houston missed practice. Mauga is recovering from a groin strain,Wholesale China Jerseys, while Moses is recovering from a glute strain. Houston is still recovering from a knee injury.
STILL NO ERIC BERRY
Reid is feeling pretty good,Wholesale Jerseys Online, too.
The Chiefs head to Los Angeles to play the Rams in their second preseason game of the season. The game kicks off at 9 p.m.