標題: China NFL Jerseys very
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2411
發表於 2018-1-3 20:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
….memorial scholarship on the way The young narcotic detective constable whose life was snuffed out last week at Moleson Creek, Corentyne, is being idolised by his classmates, lecturers, and staff of the University of Guyana Berbice Campus (UGBC).Jirbahan ‘Justin’ Dianand, a graduate of the Felix Austin Police College,China Soccer Jerseys, was described by the Director of the Berbice Campus, Professor Daizal R. Samad as one of the college’s better graduates of Course 23-B. The young man was a second- year Public Management student at the Berbice campus.“He was one of the most diligent,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and conscientious police officers that we have”, stressed Samad. “As a society, we are very quick to condemn the police for any rumour as it relates to corruption and blemish— Now I am not,Jerseys From China, for a single second, forgiving police officers who are not upholders of the law and of weak character— I am not forgiving that; I think the condemnation is right…but before we condemn, we should correct”.He noted that officers like Justin and other good cops oftentimes “fade into the background and the good work that they do are so easily forgotten and ignored”. Prof Samad noted that the nation ought to remember that these men are sons and husbands and fathers; “they are people and they are doing a job”.Prof Samad noted that when the cops “miscue somebody can die— that is the nature of the profession and with Justin, he was excellent”. “I know he took the precautions but how do you protect yourself from elements that murdered him? So in doing his job well, he put himself between us and disaster.”The whole country, Prof Samad noted, should rise up and say “no more! — we will not lose our precious children to these people!”To his parents, Professor Samad said, thanks for giving us a child that set an example for all of us.“As a student here,Cheap MLS Jerseys, his fellow students are heartbroken. They can’t focus on anything, they are tearful; grieving— this campus mourns that loss, very, very deeply but no loss can be like the loss of a mother— a mother’s loss of a son…That is cutting people to the quick, that family, we can only imagine, but we feel it in our way very deep”.“We can only pray that his soul would be in peace and he would not be forgotten”. Prof Samad revealed,Cheap China Jerseys, too, that already there has been an offer from overseas to sponsor what would be the Justin Dianand Memorial Scholarship “and this will start as soon as possible, so his name would not be forgotten”.The university campus does not believe that the cop’s death was in vain. “I think we are all safer…and this is a front line job, so we can’t allow that memory to fade—As a nation,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, university, Guyana Police Force, as a people, we cannot do that, so his name must live on and his parents must know that we will carry that flag in all kinds of ways. We are all proud and we all grieve”.The University flag at the campus has been flying at half staff since the death.Detective Dianand will be given a military funeral on Thursday.