標題: Wholesale China Jerseys 2012 at Gordon Street
無頭像
VxvesP0v

帖子 11567
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2398
發表於 2018-1-2 11:51 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After she was solicited for casual sex by an overseas-based Guyanese, who later refused to pay her for services rendered, an unemployed mother of two faced Magistrate Suanna Lovell on a simple larceny charge.Renee Williams, 24,Jerseys From China, of Wismar, Linden,Discount NFL Jerseys, told the court yesterday that she had no other alternative than to steal the man’s belongings because she needed the cash to provide for her two children.The charge before the court is that on March 16,NFL Jerseys Supply, 2012 at Gordon Street,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, Kitty , Williams stole from Jeffrey Moore, US$400, a gold chain valued $350,NFL Jerseys Cheap,000, a Blackberry cellular phone and other articles. Williams claimed that her current circumstances resulted in her actions.“I meet this man pun a Linden bus and he tell how he want sleep me, that he gon give me US$10 but I tell he ‘no’,NFL Jerseys Supply, so he say he gon pay me. So I go wid he cause is me alone; I is mother and father for my children— one is seven and de other one is three.? I got children to mine so he carry me to de hotel and then we went to he house and he? sleep wid me and when he done he ain’t want pay me. So when he drop to sleep I decide to take his things because he sleep wid me and didn’t want give me de money. I is not a prostitute yuh worship.”After listening to the explanation, the presiding Magistrate sentenced Williams to 12 months’ imprisonment.